PS4 - GT3 S9 AM: Round 2 - Dubai International 07/03/18 - 8PM UK-time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 GT3 S9 AM: Round 2 - Dubai International 07/03/18 - 8PM UK-time

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
Alright I will for next one... Btw my flag is wrong mine is Macedonia
Yes I already asked to have it replaced with the flag of you'r country. Will do it again.

Chickano

PS4 GT3 S9 AM Champion
Jan 30, 2018
Q 3

R 2

Congrats to @LowRacerNL on a good win well driven mate.
At the danny that's lagging if you are the same danny thats streaming there might be an issue there mate even if 80 megablips.

Yeahm pace was there in spurts had a well tough first lap and dropped to 7th or so, but fought back to a podium, had a chance to win it. Had a good fight with one of the red ferrari's Wil or who ws it? well foght anyway. Thanks for a good race and to the host (y)

Reactions: LowRacerNL

Chickano

PS4 GT3 S9 AM Champion
Jan 30, 2018
@Michel--NL just a heads up my man, (maybe you know already) but in the results and standings thread, well the tabel is ok points wise but the wrong car / teams are against some people's names.

VTC-16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 27, 2016
Congratulations, to my Teammate @LowRacerNL on his first WIN. (y)

Q: 5TH
R: 7TH
Don’t have much to say about my race. Had 1 spin out on the last corner on front straight. Still need to pick up my race pace and my teammate lap me on last lap.

Up Next: RED BULL

Reactions: LowRacerNL

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
@Michel--NL just a heads up my man, (maybe you know already) but in the results and standings thread, well the tabel is ok points wise but the wrong car / teams are against some people's names.
No I didnt see that...thnxs. I will check it tonight.

Manx57

F1 Race Winner
Mar 9, 2016
That was a messy first lap in the midfield down at the hairpin I hit the back of two people because someone else spun in front of them which gave me a 15 second penalty then I got dq for speeding in the pit lane (n):mad::mad:
Same here, caused by me being hit first from behind, that put me into a spin in front of everyone with no where to go for me or them. I then did same as you booted out for speeding on the pit lane... We need a replay to see who started it?

Reactions: Tom harper

Chickano

PS4 GT3 S9 AM Champion
Jan 30, 2018
No still off. So, it happened when you reinstated Dennis as the winner last round, you moved him from 4th to first but you dodn't change also the teams i think.

So Michel is Land P, Anthony is in Harpoon Racing, I am Conquest Racing and Denis is the other one, cNt remeber the name now. I think the rest of the field is ok, its just the top 4 i believe. Hartelijk bedankt jonge

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
No still off. So, it happened when you reinstated Dennis as the winner last round, you moved him from 4th to first but you dodn't change also the teams i think.

So Michel is Land P, Anthony is in Harpoon Racing, I am Conquest Racing and Denis is the other one, cNt remeber the name now. I think the rest of the field is ok, its just the top 4 i believe. Hartelijk bedankt jonge
aaaah I see it now :pigeon:
Should be good now. Only have to find a way how to reset the teampoints for @weal77

weal77

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Feb 2, 2018
Where can i find the track list for the season guys? THis website is Huuuuuuuge. lol

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
Reactions: weal77