PS4 - GT3 S9 AM: Round 5 - Road America - 28/03/18 - 8PM UK-time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 GT3 S9 AM: Round 5 - Road America - 28/03/18 - 8PM UK-time

Alex Varic

Premium Member
Premium Member
Oct 30, 2015
arrrrggggghhhh pcars is glitching all over the place right now. Crashing every time I try to edit my setup.

LowRacerNL

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Dec 4, 2017
I can tell you guys race pace for me is 11's and 12's and Qualy is below 2 09 5 but the exact time im not saying that xD

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
Only did an high 11.
Quick laptimes is nice to have....keeping it out of the sidewalls is trickier at some corners :p

Alex Varic

Premium Member
Premium Member
Oct 30, 2015
@Michel--NL if this glitch prevents from starting the race with enough fuel to complete it, can I go ahead of the pack on the formation lap, pit for enough fuel and then rejoin when the others have started? That appears to be within the rules.

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
Are we back to a 1 hour race or laps please?
Yes as @danjbirch says it is 29 laps.

@Michel--NL if this glitch prevents from starting the race with enough fuel to complete it, can I go ahead of the pack on the formation lap, pit for enough fuel and then rejoin when the others have started? That appears to be within the rules.
Never heard of that glitch, but hey its PC2 ;). Yes you can, but make sure you have proof of it and alert others by rapidly flashing your headlights and you have to rejoin at the back. If you rejoin and move up to you original place, then this could be a problem with communication with other drivers.
@YabbaTheHutt for assurance :)

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Yes as @danjbirch says it is 29 laps.

Never heard of that glitch, but hey its PC2 ;). Yes you can, but make sure you have proof of it and alert others by rapidly flashing your headlights and you have to rejoin at the back. If you rejoin and move up to you original place, then this could be a problem with communication with other drivers.
@YabbaTheHutt for assurance :)
The fuel glitch I now was in the beginning of PCars2. Back then it was that you neede to go into tuning on the ready screen to load your strategy fully (or change startegy). If you did nothing, you could end up with to little fuel. But then, there where some issues where you couldn't change your setup as @chris130256 was a victim of more than once in S8.

Should there be a problem, Yes you can go ahead to the pit and reoin in the back once the race have started :)

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
I know there was a bug with setups not loading the right amount of fuel with qualification, so you started with 5L.
Ginetta we had it. But with the latest patch it was fixed.

• Informative
Reactions: YabbaTheHutt

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
This is different. The game just doesn't allow me to change setups.
I had some issues with saving setups and making changes, I deleted loads of setups I don't use to clear some space on the game and it seemed to sort my problem. Might be worth a try

Alex Varic

Premium Member
Premium Member
Oct 30, 2015
I had some issues with saving setups and making changes, I deleted loads of setups I don't use to clear some space on the game and it seemed to sort my problem. Might be worth a try
I only have 4 saved setups and I need all 4 so I doubt that would work but thanks 4 the suggestion

Reactions: NICK-NITRO

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
I only have 4 saved setups and I need all 4 so I doubt that would work but thanks 4 the suggestion
You can also try to swap to race strategy before quali ends (if there is time for it).

Reactions: Alex Varic

chris130256

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
This is different. The game just doesn't allow me to change setups.
This was happening to me but I think I had to delete all my setups apart from the 'All tracks'? I had to save the first Road America setup in an offline race and then once I did an online race the setups saved ok? Very strange!

Alex Varic

Premium Member
Premium Member
Oct 30, 2015
Ok now pcars Judt goes into infinite loading mode whenever I do anything. I'm afraid I'm out of this one.

biba99

AOR PS4 Endurance S3 T2 GTE Champion
Mar 17, 2018
Sorry. I can not race tonight. Some urgent stuff to do at work. Good luck to you all.

• Informative
Reactions: Michel--NL