PS4 - GT3 S9 AM: Round 6 - Long Beach - 04/04/18 - 8PM UK-time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 GT3 S9 AM: Round 6 - Long Beach - 04/04/18 - 8PM UK-time

Tom harper

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 17, 2017
Q12th
R DNF
Never really got going in qualifying and couldn't get a clean lap in.
Race stared well was up to 7th lap 3 when @LowRacerNL hit me and spun me a round giving me lots of damage pitted to come out a lap down spent the next 20 laps just getting out of people's way be for putting it in the wall and quitting

• Optimistic
Reactions: VTC-16

Wimstradamus

AOR PS4 GT3 S12 T5 Champion
Premium Member
May 7, 2016
Q p7
R p6

In quality i a DSQ, pushed the pit limiter off instead of on while exiting the pitbox. But the time from the first attempt was good enough for p7.
Race: ok start, got hit from behind twice at the end of the first round, when to the pits for repairs and continued to p6, got a 10 sec penalty for speeding in the pit lane otherwise it was p5.
Congrats to the podium finishers.

LowRacerNL

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Dec 4, 2017
Q12th
R DNF
Never really got going in qualifying and couldn't get a clean lap in.
Race stared well was up to 7th lap 3 when @LowRacerNL hit me and spun me a round giving me lots of damage pitted to come out a lap down spent the next 20 laps just getting out of people's way be for putting it in the wall and quitting
Yeah very sorry i had control of the car with 100 rear and 50 front. Really sorry for you man you looked strong.