PS4 - GT3 S9 Semi-Pro: Car and Team Registration Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 GT3 S9 Semi-Pro: Car and Team Registration Thread

• We are aware of some functionality issues with the forums at present. These are being looked into. Feel free to use the bug reports thread to report any issues you encounter. Thanks! :)

Seca

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 15, 2016

AOR Project CARS 2 GT3 Leagues - Season 9

Car and Team Registration Thread

Car Selection
You are free to choose whichever GT3 car you desire. There are no restrictions on how many of each car is allowed in the league, so either pick your favourite, or be brave and try something new!​

If you’re planning to run in a team, be sure to choose the same car as your team-mate as you will not be allowed to have different cars in the same team.​

Team mates are also required to run matching liveries.​

We advise you test all of the cars out before you decide. Try to consider all factors, from the pace of the car, how it suits your driving style, how hard it is on the tyres over a race distance, stability in different weather conditions and so on.​

Changing car pick
You are free to change your pick at any point up until the first race of the season. As in the last 2 seasons, we're allowing drivers to make one car change during the season if you feel you have made a mistake in your selection, however the following criteria must be met before this can be done:​
  • You must contest at least 3 races with your current car before being able to change it.
  • You accept that by changing your car, your current points tally will be reset to 0, and you will lose all points which count toward both drivers and team's championships.
  • You accept that you are only allowed one change per season, and you will not be allowed to change your car again for the rest of the season.
Team Selection
Once you have selected a car, we recommend you team up with another driver. This is not mandatory, but greatly encouraged.​

Regardless of the category, regardless of how high up the ladder a driver goes, there is always one thing that all racers aspire to do - beating their team-mates.​

You can choose your team-mate and compete for joint glory under your own team-name!*​
*Subject to approval - Vulgar, hateful or offensive names will be disallowed.

There will be a maximum of 2 drivers per team. Team-mates will be required to use the same car and same livery, or same team livery (same design but with alternate colors).​

If you do not join a team, you will only score points in the Drivers Championship. Drivers who do not join a team at the beginning can create a team later in the season should a new driver join the league wanting a team-mate. All previous points from the established driver will be transferred to the new team.​

All Teams must be created by the 4th round, at which point no new teams may be created as not to interrupt the Teams Championship.​

Where possible, we’d like each team to run it’s own unique livery, however we are aware that not all cars have a large variety of liveries to select from. It's first come, first served in regard to livery selection, so get your choices in fast!​
Note: In-game liveries must be used, custom liveries are not allowed

Registration Templates
To register your team, please sign up using the following template:

Car registration (To select your car, reply to the thread with this template)
Name: [Enter your AOR name here]
Car: [Enter the car of choice]
Livery: [Enter the Livery of preference]

Team registration (To register a team, reply to the thread with this template)
Team Name: [Enter Team Name]
Drivers within Team: [@AORDriver 1 + @AORDriver 2]
Car: [Enter the Team’s car of choice]
Livery: [Enter the Livery of preference]

Cars Available
The following cars are available for selection in our GT3 leagues:

Acura NSX GT3
Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3
Audi R8 LMS
Audi R8 LMS Endurance
2015 Bentley Continental GT3
2016 Bentley Continental GT3
2016 Bentley Continental GT3 Endurance
BMW Z4 GT3
BMW M6 GT3
Cadillac ATS-V.R GT3
Ferrari 488 GT3
Ginetta G55 GT3
McLaren 650S GT3
Mercedes-AMG GT3
Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3
Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3
Porsche 911 GT3 R
Porsche 911 GT3 R Endurance
Lamborghini Huracan GT3
Renault Sport R.S. 01 GT3

List of Drivers and Teams registered:

Last edited by a moderator:

Seca

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 15, 2016
Car registration
Name
: Seca
Car: AMG GT3
Livery
: Cerrsoil Motorsports #170

Team registration
Team Name: TBD
Drivers within Team: @Seca
Car: AMG GT3
Livery
: Cerrsoil Motorsports

RacingAtHome

F1 2nd Driver
May 5, 2016
The Bentley Boy returns.

Car registration
Name
: RacingAtHome
Car: 2016 Bentley Continental GT3 Endurance
Livery: Bentley Team ABT #37

Team registration
Team Name:
Wilson Racing Team Bentley
Drivers within Team: @RacingAtHome and TBA
Car: 2016 Bentley Continental GT3 Endurance
Livery: Bentley Team ABT #37 & #38

I had the R8 last season. I still prefer the R8 but I dont want to use same car every season.
Oh right. Yes you did. For some reason, I thought you drove the Mclaren. I considered a few cars in the Lamborghini, Z4, R8 and the 650S.

Prehn

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Name: Prehn
Car: Audi R8 LMS
Livery: Audi Sport #1

If someone wants to join me in a team, you're welcome

MarkDemand

Formula Karter
Mar 5, 2015
Name: MarkDemand
Car: Acura NSX GT3
Livery: Bisimoto Team #162

If anyone wants to create a team, let me know. The NSX is a nice car to drive!

Reactions: robsterf1

robsterf1

Formula 4 Test Driver
Nov 30, 2017
Hi, mine & Herrie1186 car numbers are the wrong way round on the list above
Should be - Herrie1186 with #44
& robsterf1 with #4

• Happy
Reactions: PRG_FrankForest

luckynumber72

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jan 4, 2018
Now I am in the right place

Can someone add me - #28 Audi Sport Team WRT 2016 R8 LMS Endurance

@Prehn are you still looking for a teammate as we are both driving audis and I am happy to change livery if needed

Prehn

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Now I am in the right place

Can someone add me - #28 Audi Sport Team WRT 2016 R8 LMS Endurance

@Prehn are you still looking for a teammate as we are both driving audis and I am happy to change livery if needed
All of my setups are on the "normal" car and I don't know if I can use them on Endurance. Would you switch to my version?

luckynumber72

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jan 4, 2018
@Prehn you have a deal! I think they are pretty much the same car - might need to pick your brains on some setup advice if not

Will go for the Audi Sport #2 R8 LMS

Last edited: