PS4 - GT3 S9 Semi-Pro: Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 GT3 S9 Semi-Pro: Main Thread

GTDevious82

Formula 3 Test Driver
Oct 24, 2017
Hi all if you can add me on psn, I’ll add you to a custom list so I can send you invites

Seca

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 15, 2016
Results page is up. The driver table is not showing up yet, it is being fixed though. You can see your points on the next tab.

Reactions: RacingAtHome

ToniLuzar58

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 20, 2018
Reactions: GTDevious82

Herrie1186

Semi-Pro Karter
Feb 3, 2018
@Seca or whoever is in charge, can you please remove me from the championship as i will not be racing anymore? Thanks!

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
Has @robsterf1 been promoted?
Yes he has

Quote from @C-FOGARTY from Elite forum:
Due to very early exits from Championship proceddings. To ensure we can guarantee full grids and keep the Tier as competitive as possible, for the remainder of the season.

We are happy to announce that @Nene and @Ollie_D631 will be joining the Elite Tier for the 9 remaining rounds. We wish them the best of luck , and sure they will be a very good acquisition to the league. Welcome guys ;)

:finger: Just a reminder to everyone that you have signed up to do a full season. As you agreed to do on initial sign-up.

Thanks
Foggy #7°
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To fill the spot in the Pro tier, @robsterf1 has been moved up from Semi-Pro to Pro.