PS4 - GT3 S9 SEMI-PRO ROUND 07 (RE RUN): Zhuhai - 09.05.18 @8PM | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 GT3 S9 SEMI-PRO ROUND 07 (RE RUN): Zhuhai - 09.05.18 @8PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattDavies2511

PS4 S14 F4 and PCars S9 GT3 Semi-Pro Champion
Jan 15, 2017
On a positive note then, I would just like to say thank you to everyone for this season. I've really enjoyed racing against you all it's been great fun. Also in terms of this being my first tier to look after you've all made my life very easy in terms of actually Cod work :D. I think in the 5 races I was in charge I only ever dealt with one stewards post. If we all look back to the start of the season and see how much progress we have all made in terms of speed and race craft we should all have something to be proud of.

I hope you'll all be signing up for S10 in the near future. Look forward to racing you all again in the near future (y)

Cheers :)

Last edited:

pete day

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Jan 13, 2014
This is all getting a bit handbags now for christ sake it is just a bit of fun and people like @MattDavies2511 and other mods/hosts give up there time to try and make things work - the least we can do is show them so respect even if things go wrong
Ok as i sed rules r rules end of the day and i do repect2the mod for doing it but if ut is nt done right this stuff happens

pete day

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Jan 13, 2014
1. I am not host
2. You didn't inform myself that you were having issues, everyone else who was also having troubles did so. We waited until 8:05 then went.

I'm not going to carry on with this.
Why cuz u now u r in the wrong about this if u look at the pic i put up proof u message people about this so it is down u guys mods to sort it nt me

pete day

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Jan 13, 2014
All be cuz u was streaming and dnt want to start again lol as i sed i have never had the problem in 7yrs

MattDavies2511

Jan 15, 2017
All my evidence that of messages i sent before and after the race so bad on you guys
Last time I checked @pete day my name was not Chris or DeviousDoley. In the future please use the group chat which is setup for these sorts of problems.

Now this is becoming a joke.

luckynumber72

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jan 4, 2018
At the end of the day what do you want to be done about this @pete day ?
The race cannot be re-run as it was already a re-run and the championship is over with a new one starting next week which most of the guys in this series will be racing in
You cannot be given a nominal finishing position as that is not allowed in the rules
An honest mistake has been made and yes you are solely on the receiving end but that unfortunately is part and parcel of racing whether virtual or in reality. What is the point in keep going on about it and bitching about it?

• Disagree
Reactions: pete day

pete day

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Jan 13, 2014
Last time I checked @pete day my name was not Chris or DeviousDoley. In the future please use the group chat which is setup for these sorts of problems.

Now this is becoming a joke.
Deviousdoley was message at 7.59 and 8.01 so the only joke is that mod and co ord dnt sort it that the joke

pete day

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Jan 13, 2014
At the end of the day what do you want to be done about this @pete day ?
The race cannot be re-run as it was already a re-run and the championship is over with a new one starting next week which most of the guys in this series will be racing in
You cannot be given a nominal finishing position as that is not allowed in the rules
An honest mistake has been made and yes you are solely on the receiving end but that unfortunately is part and parcel of racing whether virtual or in reality. What is the point in keep going on about it and bitching about it?
No the point is the race shudnt of started without everyone in the lobby u will find

Lewishamilton44

Pro Karter
Feb 15, 2018
Who the **** u talk8ng to lewis u r no one so keep out of it really grow up boy
And your a nobody so stop moaning about missing 1 race you wasent fighting for any championship so why cry over it?Matty and devious did the best job they can all year to let us have fun racing and people like you talking **** to them just makes you look like the idiot

Reactions: ToniLuzar58

MattDavies2511

Jan 15, 2017
Grow up and get over it you absolute dickhead
Language...

Deviousdoley was message at 7.59 and 8.01 so the only joke is that mod and co ord dnt sort it that the joke
Devious is not a cod. If you message him individually how am I meant to know?

@pete day I am getting sick of this constant belittling and going on. There will be NO re run.

• Disagree
Reactions: pete day

luckynumber72

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jan 4, 2018
Everyone needs to stop and take a look at themselves now

As I was once told in my karting days - being given the opportunity to race is a privilege not a right and if you want to give up that privilege by behaving like a bunch of petulant mis-behaved school boys then f$%k off and race somewhere else

This is all getting out of hand and it has no need too - are we men or a bunch of school boys racing here? We all need to grow a pair of balls man up and just get on with what we are all here to do which is have fun and race, lets leave the politics to F1!

joshualuke1993

S14 AOR PS4 F6 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jan 13, 2014
I am just catching up on all I know as a COD and part host for F1 the whole point of a group chat is to highlight issues and to discuss/make people aware for instances like this. If this happened to me I would take it as you want turning up (not messaging the Cod or the group chat prior). This is just from my view as a COD

Reactions: MattDavies2511

pete day

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Jan 13, 2014
And your a nobody so stop moaning about missing 1 race you wasent fighting for any championship so why cry over it?Matty and devious did the best job they can all year to let us have fun racing and people like you talking **** to them just makes you look like the idiot
How am i chatting **** i am stating rules and restart. Lobby b4 qauli go past 5 mins so stop getting involved

Status
Not open for further replies.