PS4 - GT3 S9 SEMI-PRO ROUND 10: Fuji - 02.05.18 @8PM | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 GT3 S9 SEMI-PRO ROUND 10: Fuji - 02.05.18 @8PM

Martynvr

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Mar 28, 2016
A 3 way battle is an exciting finish to the season, as it should be. My 5th place in the league is under threat from hard charging @Martynvr and @ToniLuzar58. For me, damage has affected my results too much. All my races have had incidents where the car has lost its ultimate performance. I would like the cars to have a little more resilience when slight contact is made. 5% front wing damage seems to be around 1 second of a lap slower?
I'm struggling on this track. I always check out @KrypticTMG TT times at each circuit and aim to get within 1.5 seconds of his time. I'm 3 seconds off it here and can't find any way of improving? Stuck in the 1.40's. I do like the track and look forwards to the race but I can see myself plummiting to 7th in the league after this one?
Don’t You worry pall ill miss zuhai due to a wedding so i wont take that spot away from ya!

Reactions: chris130256

ToniLuzar58

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 20, 2018
I know I'm strong at Zhuhai, I just hope I'm not too far behind after Fuji. I have a small lead, is it enough? We'll see...
I will do my best to keep championship alive for you (will try to win) and that you 3 guys will have last race decider. But really i wish all 3 best of luck at next 2 races. I don't favorite anyone so if me or @Martynvr will be a key factor for championship decider i just wanna say that i will race as i would normaly. I will fight for the win.

Lewishamilton44

Pro Karter
Feb 15, 2018
Unfornutely my championship chances are very slim due to jjst having issues with car in the race qualfylfing is fine then come the race everything feels different hopefully can sort it out and fight at the front again at fuji

GTDevious82

Formula 3 Test Driver
Oct 24, 2017
@Martynvr I myself enjoy the challenges of different weather, time of day, time of year, it adds an extra dynamic, but adds inconsistencies to an inconsistent game In my opinion, I agree with what you said as after all we could just league race on gtsport if we wanted with set weather, and time of day, we all league race pj2 for the dynamics it has to offer I was just saying in my opinion it doesn’t help at times with the inconsistencys. In terms of the league speed it’s hard to call, others have more practice time then most, I’m lucky to get an hr practice as the wife keeps finding me jobs to do!!!hence are you sure marriage is in the interest of your pj2 career :lol:;)

I’m sure season 10 will be great season 9 has been unsettled a bit due to patches and learning the games ins and outs the mods no what to do(y)

Martynvr

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Mar 28, 2016
Had a quick run in the bmw this afternoon at iT felt excellent with no major changes, was able to run 39 high/ 40 low on full fuel, should be able to run a 38 into qually. Will practice a bit more tomorrow but the car feels ace on this track.

Reactions: NICK-NITRO

ToniLuzar58

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 20, 2018
Had a quick run in the bmw this afternoon at iT felt excellent with no major changes, was able to run 39 high/ 40 low on full fuel, should be able to run a 38 into qually. Will practice a bit more tomorrow but the car feels ace on this track.
I made some laps today and my best time is 1:37.4 :)

Reactions: Martynvr

ToniLuzar58

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 20, 2018
Only got to a 38.3, there is 37 somewhere in the car but havent found it yet lol, racetrim should be 39s/ low40s i guess
Before i reach into 37's i made at least 5 times 38.0 :) . But it is hard to do it so I will be happy with low 38's on qualys.

ToniLuzar58

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 20, 2018
I am also running 39/40's full fuel race trim but cannot get much faster in quali trim. I think it should be a good track for racing with plenty of overtaking oppertunities? Good luck to all tonight and lets have a good race.
It is a good racing track but there isn't a lot of spots for overtking. Maybe only the first corner after a long straight but if the guy infront of you knows how to block you in last corner you won't have a chance. I raced a lot of races here (some of them were very close ones) but at the end the race was decided by one mistake of a driver and not from overtake. All corners on this track can be a tricky one so if you try to overtake a guy infront of you and you will be just a litle too late on brakes you can loose a lot of time. It is all about patience here.

• Informative
Reactions: chris130256

MattDavies2511

PS4 S14 F4 and PCars S9 GT3 Semi-Pro Champion
Jan 15, 2017
Was driving within the 39's last night. First time I had touched this track in a GT3 car :rofl:

Going to pray for a miracle tonight and hope I find a bit more pace. @ToniLuzar58 and @Martynvr seem quick :banghead:

Reactions: Martynvr

Martynvr

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Mar 28, 2016
Was driving within the 39's last night. First time I had touched this track in a GT3 car :rofl:

Going to pray for a miracle tonight and hope I find a bit more pace. @ToniLuzar58 and @Martynvr seem quick :banghead:
39s in racetrim full fuel are fine pall don’t You worry besides we Will probably meet on track somewhere, we did the last 2 races lol