PS4 - GT3 S9 SEMI-PRO ROUND 10: Fuji - 02.05.18 @8PM | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 GT3 S9 SEMI-PRO ROUND 10: Fuji - 02.05.18 @8PM

chris130256

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Quali....7th
I wasn't expecting much but midpack was ok.

Race......3rd
Disaster at the end of the first lap when I spun and went from 8th to 12th. A long way back from there! My first race with no damage and the car performed faultlessly. It was great fun battling with people and I must thank everyone involved for some super clean fights. I realise my first podium was lucky due to the misfortunes of @ToniLuzar58 (unlucky for your dsc) and a few other incidents but this was one to remember.
Big congrats to Ian for the win and Matt for 2nd.
Well done for the team trophy Matt and @joshualuke1993

Reactions: joshualuke1993

pete day

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Jan 13, 2014
Race and championship ruined by lsd high , Good race made a mistake kept going in 2nd and down the straight lsd just turns into me
like u forcing me off track and backing me up that y i when to the inside to stop u from doing it i just missed judged it i thought i passed u as my engineer say i passed u

Lewishamilton44

Pro Karter
Feb 15, 2018
like u forcing me off track and backing me up that y i when to the inside to stop u from doing it i just missed judged it i thought i passed u as my engineer say i passed u
I didn't force you off track I had the line and was ahead,if I backed you up then that's racing no need to take me out like that you idiot

MattDavies2511

PS4 S14 F4 and PCars S9 GT3 Semi-Pro Champion
Jan 15, 2017
Yes but very minor. I had 2 on the front left and below 10 front and rear aero but didn't seem to affect me.
I do apologize, I was so focused on you and trying not to let you past into T1 I only spotted LSD at the very last moment and almost binned myself trying to avoid it.

ToniLuzar58

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 20, 2018
Quali....7th
I wasn't expecting much but midpack was ok.

Race......3rd
Disaster at the end of the first lap when I spun and went from 8th to 12th. A long way back from there! My first race with no damage and the car performed faultlessly. It was great fun battling with people and I must thank everyone involved for some super clean fights. I realise my first podium was lucky due to the misfortunes of @ToniLuzar58 (unlucky for your dsc) and a few other incidents but this was one to remember.
Big congrats to Ian for the win and Matt for 2nd.
Well done for the team trophy Matt and @joshualuke1993
Yea i had bad luck with dsc yesterday but today i realised what luck i had. Lightning striked in a street light who is just 10 meters from my house. Luckily for my main FIT switch did his job and prevent any electrical damage. All my neighbours have some damage (tv's, modems, routers, electronic devices,...) except me :). So it is better this way and i can race with you guys next week. I'm only sad because yesterday it would be great battle for me with @Lewishamilton44 for the win.

Reactions: chris130256

pete day

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Jan 13, 2014
I don't have any video evidence of that incident but I do think its very poor of @Lewishamilton44 to call @pete day an idiot! We all make mistakes, in fact I have video footage of lewis running me off the track at Bathurst which shows he's capable of bad driving too. I'm sure its in the rules not to vilify other racers?
Very true chris he is a video clip of t1 he done to twice