PS4 - GT3 S9 SEMI-PRO ROUND 10: Fuji - 02.05.18 @8PM | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 GT3 S9 SEMI-PRO ROUND 10: Fuji - 02.05.18 @8PM

pete day

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Jan 13, 2014
That wat i am on about i only have the last lap up to it.
as it stop recording and in my race highlights wat i saved only went to lap26
I will have a look and post the last 10mins of my race k

Big-Kid-Daddy

AOR PS4 Ginetta G40 Jr Pro Champion
Jan 14, 2014
I didn't force you off track I had the line and was ahead,if I backed you up then that's racing no need to take me out like that you idiot
Actually squeezing someone and making contact is against the rules so that's not part of clean racing.
Mistakes happen but you either was doing that intentionally or it was a genuine mistake on the brakes ?.

No need to be calling people names, not picking sides but going on what is right.
When you call names, you lost anything calm and constructive.

Lewishamilton44

Pro Karter
Feb 15, 2018
Actually squeezing someone and making contact is against the rules so that's not part of clean racing.
Mistakes happen but you either was doing that intentionally or it was a genuine mistake on the brakes ?.

No need to be calling people names, not picking sides but going on what is right.
When you call names, you lost anything calm and constructive.
This one on the video was a mistake on braking but I was still ahead on the other laps and have the right of track

GTDevious82

Formula 3 Test Driver
Oct 24, 2017
I have a recording not sure if will be long enough to catch all the laps as that’s l8 on in the race will check tonight, I’m not condoning Lewis calling someone idiot but if I was in the title hunt my words would be sharper especially if I hadn’t received an apology but we’re all different in temperament. For me @luckynumber72 comments (Saw the accident between @Lewishamilton44 and LSDHIGH which was pretty spectacular) has me wondering. But until we have video evidence I suggest we leave it be and take it to the stewards if it can’t be provided then we have to move on.

GTDevious82

Formula 3 Test Driver
Oct 24, 2017
I have a recording not sure if will be long enough to catch all the laps as that’s l8 on in the race will check tonight, I’m not condoning Lewis calling someone idiot but if I was in the title hunt my words would be sharper especially if I hadn’t received an apology but we’re all different in temperament. For me @luckynumber72 comments (Saw the accident between @Lewishamilton44 and LSDHIGH which was pretty spectacular) has me wondering. But until we have video evidence I suggest we leave it be and take it to the stewards if it can’t be provided then we have to move on.
ps that turn 1 understeer was unreal at times especially in later part of the race

GTDevious82

Formula 3 Test Driver
Oct 24, 2017
Just checked my video cuts on lap 24 just as they enter straight for lap 25 so no good on my end.

Martynvr

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Mar 28, 2016
Word of advice: stream ya races on YouTube palls you’ll always have footage and no rsitrictions..

Reactions: GTDevious82