PS4 - GT3 S9 Semi-Pro Round 6: Long Beach - 04.04.18 @8PM | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 GT3 S9 Semi-Pro Round 6: Long Beach - 04.04.18 @8PM

Big-Kid-Daddy

AOR PS4 Ginetta G40 Jr Pro Champion
Jan 14, 2014
If this track is ever on the calendar again, I won't race it, such a boring race.

No practice so i will take P7 but threw away P5 after a few spins.
Very bizarre being lapped by P4 when I was in 6th.

Martynvr

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Mar 28, 2016
Enjoyed that one chaps, consistancy was key for this one and happy with my very first win.

A bit of a gamble to run the softs at the back but wasn’t to bad, had a lot more confident in the back.

Finished the race with 0 damage and even got unlapped by @Prehn all about bringing the trophy home.

Thanks Guys until next week!

luckynumber72

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jan 4, 2018
Frustrating race - had good pace but just too many mistakes including a big one where a car in front went off and I got distracted - went into the tyres causing damage and a lengthy pit stop. Anyway onwards and upwards

Lewishamilton44

Pro Karter
Feb 15, 2018
Worst race of the season for me track is very bad don't know why we went there,decent pace but ever since last week have bad rear off throttle stability problems,luckily prehn also crashed which helped,congrats to Martyn

Reactions: Martynvr

GTDevious82

Formula 3 Test Driver
Oct 24, 2017
Enjoyed that one chaps, consistancy was key for this one and happy with my very first win.

A bit of a gamble to run the softs at the back but wasn’t to bad, had a lot more confident in the back.

Finished the race with 0 damage and even got unlapped by @Prehn all about bringing the trophy home.

Thanks Guys until next week!
Well done in the bmw m8 it’s a tricky pony at the best of times (y) not sure what happened to me readyd up and went straight to pits disqualified lmao so on to the next that’s 3 dnfs now not a happy bunny

• Burn
Reactions: Martynvr

joshualuke1993

S14 AOR PS4 F6 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jan 13, 2014
Very interesting start soon as I left the pits in quali got disconnected then wouldn't load notifications to join back in so had to do a full ps4 restart and the managed to get back in but for some reason I had no setups so had to disconnect and rejoin again but thankfully worked the third time.

chris130256

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Quali... 5th
Couldn't get close to my pb and got a one place grid penalty for an unknown incident?

Race...4th.
Warm up lap I slowed too much on the backstraight to take my grid penalty and lost all places, ending up at the back! On the first lap, disaster happened when I tried to avoid spinning cars, the impact left me with fromt wing damage (9) not enough to pit but the car was around a second a lap off my race pace. Kept it on the track with no errors 'till the last corner last lap when I understeered into the wall! Not terminal and I limped across the line in a relieved 4th. A great result for @Martynvr, well done for the win. Congrats to @MattDavies2511 and @joshualuke1993 for the podium positions.

GTDevious82

Formula 3 Test Driver
Oct 24, 2017
How was the lobby last night any lag? Framerate issues? Did it feel consistent in track conditions

Andy81287

Formula 3 Test Driver
AOR Commentator
Oct 2, 2014
Screwed up into turn one and spun, all my own fault. That screwed me the rest of the race and eventually I had too much damage and pitted, ended up pitting twice which was really annoying. Second half of the race I was without head lights but lapping consistantly and those that were or had lapped me I was sticking with them on the most part so thats better than nothing. Next week I need practice, not really raced at that track.