PS4 - GT3 S9 Semi-Pro Round 7: Zhuhai - 11.04.18 @8PM | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 GT3 S9 Semi-Pro Round 7: Zhuhai - 11.04.18 @8PM

Martynvr

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Mar 28, 2016
Same here, slow as sh*t around this track. Don’t now If its the bmw or Just me but i Just Barely run into 33s on full fuel. Running the bmw with less Tc is Just no option at all lol.

Prehn

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Same here, slow as sh*t around this track. Don’t now If its the bmw or Just me but i Just Barely run into 33s on full fuel. Running the bmw with less Tc is Just no option at all lol.
I'm still in 34's with race fuel.... I really struggle for the first time this season.

MarkDemand

Formula Karter
Mar 5, 2015
Hi guys. I'll be missing this last one race. I've sent my pedals back to Logitech but I'm not receiving my new ones until later in the week. I'll be back for the remainder of the season. Good luck!

• Informative
Reactions: MattDavies2511

ToniLuzar58

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 20, 2018
Guys i just downloading patch 5.02. Hehe good that i didn't prepare my setup for tonights race yet :). Will there be any delay because of this or the race starts at 21:00?

Martynvr

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Mar 28, 2016
Dissaster with a brand new patch along the way and no practicetime left ffs

chris130256

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
I've just started downloading it now and it says 3 hours! Hopefully it'll be ready for 8pm? I'll have no time to test it.

ToniLuzar58

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 20, 2018
I've just started downloading it now and it says 3 hours! Hopefully it'll be ready for 8pm? I'll have no time to test it.

@Martynvr 3.5 gbs, still saying 3 hours for me but I have a crap internet speed!
I downloaded it in 25 minutes thx to my fast internet. But i was in the midle of setup preparations for tonights race and after a new patch i'm 0,5 sec slower per lap :) .
@Martynvr you don't need to wory about it because BMW was not changed.

MattDavies2511

PS4 S14 F4 and PCars S9 GT3 Semi-Pro Champion
Jan 15, 2017
Ihave 20mins left on my update. Let me know if anyone is majorly affected by the update.

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
INFO:
Tonights races on PS4 are postponed due to the release of a new patch. The coordinators and me have agreed that this is the best thing to do for several reasons. People won't have time to download the patch in time, there might be issues with the patch, the patch is said to have an affect on car handling and setups that need to be tested, not all regions have the patch yet and I'm sure there is more reasons.
Your coordinator will start a poll on when the race should be re-run.

YabbaTheHutt
moderator and overseer of PCars on PS4.

Prehn

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
INFO:
Tonights races on PS4 are postponed due to the release of a new patch. The coordinators and me have agreed that this is the best thing to do for several reasons. People won't have time to download the patch in time, there might be issues with the patch, the patch is said to have an affect on car handling and setups that need to be tested, not all regions have the patch yet and I'm sure there is more reasons.
Your coordinator will start a poll on when the race should be re-run.

YabbaTheHutt
moderator and overseer of PCars on PS4.
In regards to the vote, I think all tiers should do the same. Either postpone every race by one week or move Zhuhai till the end of the season.

Reactions: YabbaTheHutt