Event Information:
Date: Wednesday 18 April 2018
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Race: 1 Hour

● Weather Conditions:
For weather conditions and progression, please visit the Weather Centre.

● In-game time-of-day information (x2 time progression):
- Qualifying time: 7 October 2018, 14:00
- Race start time: 7 October 2018, 15:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

● No-shows:
@Big-Kid-Daddy

● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.

● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Martynvr

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Mar 28, 2016
Will be a challenging one this one with the rain and the new patch, heads off for al the Guys who actually finish this race. Love Zolder though!!

chris130256

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Jeez! Racing in the rain is difficult. So far I've got
a 1.48 with racing fuel but this is 5 seconds off the AI's. Can't see how to go faster without crashing?

Martynvr

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Mar 28, 2016
48s are fine pall, got Simulair times.

Will try a simulation with more wing this tuesday to see how this Will turn out in the dry and the wet.

Perhaps 46/47s are possible but not much more, what are your times in dry conditions?

All about balance this one..

Reactions: chris130256

chris130256

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Haven't tried dry yet. Needed the wet practise more. I'm glad I'm not off the pace atm!

Martynvr

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Mar 28, 2016
Lol Well perhaps i am Just that slow lol, but don’t think so i Just love Zolder and should be able to get Some Decent result over here.

Think the biggest challenge Will be the few laps before this pits with Changing conditions and the and out lap, i am guessing You can either win or loose a lot over here.

Anyway i don’t mind practicing in these conditions, every lap You have to find Some grip and the track keeps Changing iT is awesome!

• Agree

ToniLuzar58

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 20, 2018
Lol Well perhaps i am Just that slow lol, but don’t think so i Just love Zolder and should be able to get Some Decent result over here.

Think the biggest challenge Will be the few laps before this pits with Changing conditions and the and out lap, i am guessing You can either win or loose a lot over here.

Anyway i don’t mind practicing in these conditions, every lap You have to find Some grip and the track keeps Changing iT is awesome!
It is a great track, will be interesting to see who will best balanced the car.

• Agree
Reactions: MattDavies2511

ToniLuzar58

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 20, 2018
@DeviousDoley how do you have race progression setup in settings for the race? Sync to race or Real time? Because it should be on Real time.
Now, why i'm asking this is because i read it and then i try it by myself. It is a big diference in weather changing conditions. Set on Sync to race the rain drops starts at lap 8 and the rain starts at lap 13, where set on Real time rain drops starts around lap 18 and the rain at around 25. This is big diference and i think this is the reason why some players didn't have the same track conditions between practices and race days in previous races.

• Informative

GTDevious82

Formula 3 Test Driver
Oct 24, 2017
@DeviousDoley how do you have race progression setup in settings for the race? Sync to race or Real time? Because it should be on Real time.
Now, why i'm asking this is because i read it and then i try it by myself. It is a big diference in weather changing conditions. Set on Sync to race the rain drops starts at lap 8 and the rain starts at lap 13, where set on Real time rain drops starts around lap 18 and the rain at around 25. This is big diference and i think this is the reason why some players didn't have the same track conditions between practices and race days in previous races.
Hi it’s set to real time x2 progression depending on the weather x2 dry but if raining real time due to not allowing track to drain correctly causing big puddles. We set the lobby via a master excel sheet which is maintained by the cods we just apply settings (y)

RacingAtHome

F1 2nd Driver
May 5, 2016
Sorry guys. Recently joined Virgin. Although the connection is fast, it appears to be going through some early struggles with connection loss. Should be better next week.

• Informative
Reactions: MattDavies2511