GT3 S9 SEMI-PRO ROUND 8: Zolder - 18.04.18 @8PM | ApexOnlineRacing.com

GT3 S9 SEMI-PRO ROUND 8: Zolder - 18.04.18 @8PM

luckynumber72

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jan 4, 2018
I know I do not usually run at the front but this week I have not been able to practice at all as my grandfather had a bad fall last week so I have been in and out of hospital visiting him. So tonight I will just try and stay out everyones way

• Informative
Reactions: MattDavies2511

MattDavies2511

PS4 S14 F4 and PCars S9 GT3 Semi-Pro Champion
Jan 15, 2017
I know I do not usually run at the front but this week I have not been able to practice at all as my grandfather had a bad fall last week so I have been in and out of hospital visiting him. So tonight I will just try and stay out everyones way
All the best mate

Elite is Running fixed laps (39) what about us?
1 hour timed

Lewishamilton44

Pro Karter
Feb 15, 2018
That the just a waste of time having good fun in the dry in 5th it rains and my tyres are blue the whole race doing 2
15 lap times no fun at all game isn't up the standards for these kind of races

• Agree
Reactions: NICK-NITRO

Martynvr

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Mar 28, 2016
That was insane nothing more nothing less, best work out i had in years lol.

Congratz to the Winner Matty your pace in the wet was insane.

I struggled with damage and a banned steering cause i crashed my car while pitting.

Happy to finished fourth with a marvelous last lap and pass that gave me 4th.

Well done lads not a easy one

• Friendly

ToniLuzar58

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 20, 2018
Congrats to you Matt, great pace in wet. I had finally have some close racing with @Prehn so I had some fun. At the end sadly @pete day mad a mistake and i hit him so i had to race last 4 laps with 36 front damage. But overall i'm happy with 3rd spot :).

• Friendly

Martynvr

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Mar 28, 2016

For those who are interested my race, great start, carnage in my Hotlap in qually and a late pass.

MattDavies2511

PS4 S14 F4 and PCars S9 GT3 Semi-Pro Champion
Jan 15, 2017
I'm probably the only person that will say that I really enjoyed that one. Messed my start up a lot dropping to 4th from 2nd. I pitted at the right time and gained on @Prehn we have a funny battle, with us both out braking ourselves and also spinning together. After I got comfy I seemed ok and was able to pull a gap.

• Burn
Reactions: joshualuke1993

Martynvr

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Mar 28, 2016
Strange thing that like every tier only got rain in the end and we got iT in the very beginning

Martynvr

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Mar 28, 2016
Was fun Anyway, car was all over the place, like playing dirt on the Road. Drifted in like every corner lolol

ToniLuzar58

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 20, 2018
Hey guys, just realised. Top 3 riders in qualy were fastest than all riders in pro tier :eek: and i would be in 5th place in elite tier.

NICK-NITRO

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
Hey guys, just realised. Top 3 riders in qualy were fastest than all riders in pro tier :eek: and i would be in 5th place in elite tier.
Different lobbys get different track conditions mine ranged from mid 31s to 32s. Same with race conditions on full fuel I ranged from 32s to 34s in lobby. Makes the game very inconsistent and can cause havoc with placing people in the correct tiers.

• Agree

chris130256

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Quali...7th

Close to my pb, so no complaints.

Race....6th
Disaster after disaster. I still wasn't sure when the rain was going to start? I'd had 2 different rain times in practise, one at around 10 laps and one at around 40 minutes in. I set the car up with less downforce thinking it would be the 40 minutes? Turned out to be the other! I came in to pit and thought we all had our own pitbox? No we don't. My team mate was in first , so I had to do another lap and with zero grip ending up off the track twice. After the pitstop I was so far behind I was going to quit. Glad I didn't 'cause it was fun opposite lock on every corner. Others seemed to be having it more difficult and I ended in 6th. Well done to everyone who kept on track. Especially Matt for the win in such dire conditions.

Martynvr

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Mar 28, 2016
Watched a couple of livestream from elite as Well long beach and stuff and u reckon top lads in semi pro could easily run midfield in Elite! Good thing we have Some fast lads in this tier Makes it that much more of a challenge.

• Agree

NICK-NITRO

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
Watched a couple of livestream from elite as Well long beach and stuff and u reckon top lads in semi pro could easily run midfield in Elite! Good thing we have Some fast lads in this tier Makes it that much more of a challenge.
We have got loads of guys in the wrong tiers this season form to slow to to fast. This is from people sandbagging the tt and not taking part in evaluation races and it's has caused us cods a headache. Things will be different in s10 and pace of people this season will be taken into account when it starts.

pete day

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Jan 13, 2014
Congrats to you Matt, great pace in wet. I had finally have some close racing with @Prehn so I had some fun. At the end sadly @pete day mad a mistake and i hit him so i had to race last 4 laps with 36 front damage. But overall i'm happy with 3rd spot :).
Sry m8 i hit the barrier and in throw me across the track