GT3 S9 SEMI-PRO ROUND 9: Mount Panorama - 25.04.18 @8PM | ApexOnlineRacing.com

GT3 S9 SEMI-PRO ROUND 9: Mount Panorama - 25.04.18 @8PM

Martynvr

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Mar 28, 2016
What about mixing things up, softs on the rear and hard on front, Might try that as well

chris130256

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
I've been running hard front soft rear at most races this season and its working here for me. But, I've done 2 full races with damage off during practise and in both races had what would have been terminal crashes and also incidents with the wall a few times that would have needed repairs. So I'm not expecting much from this race.
One of my best results in AOR was season 4 when I got 2nd in Elite (how the mighty have fallen!) at Bathurst. It would be great to get a good result again but I'm not confident. Good luck to all tonight.

Reactions: NICK-NITRO

GTDevious82

Formula 3 Test Driver
Oct 24, 2017
I’m really struggling round here, never been one of my favs, for me I just want to finish it, it’s always been a track I’ve avoided so my pace is poor!

Martynvr

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Mar 28, 2016
Favorite of the season, such a challenge like this even more then the nordschleiffe, bring iT on!

GTDevious82

Formula 3 Test Driver
Oct 24, 2017
Favorite of the season, such a challenge like this even more then the nordschleiffe, bring iT on!
I expect great things from you this race then! I’ll be the one wrapped round a wall on the downhill waving :lol:

Martynvr

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Mar 28, 2016
I think i Just ruined my own race and bad things Will come my way lol

Martynvr

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Mar 28, 2016
Well Lots to talk about, matty did we made contact with your move on the outside? Was i to harsh on defending?

Had a awesome race a very though battle with You pal hope iT did not ruin your race, If You want to take iT to the stewards Thats fine pall

Reactions: MattDavies2511

ToniLuzar58

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 20, 2018
As predicted knighmare but. Stuck it out, really hope I didn’t effect anyone see you in Fuji
No you didn't m8. In fact all riders who were laped did fantastic job to let me threw. Only in lap 28 i had one scary moment when @Prehn crashed infront of me but i manage to avoid it.

ToniLuzar58

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 20, 2018
Qually was a mess by the way got blocked on my flying laps by @Lewishamilton44 and a Audi crashed in front of me.
For me also m8, because i was on hrd tyres i needed 4 laps to warm the tyres and on 4th lap i catch @DeviousDoley and when i overtake him i grassed and crashed big time. I was on pace under 2:05. Then i didn't have a time to make another 4 laps.

Martynvr

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Mar 28, 2016
For me also m8, because i was on hrd tyres i needed 4 laps to warm the tyres and on 4th lap i catch @DeviousDoley and when i overtake him i grassed and crashed big time. I was on pace under 2:05. Then i didn't have a time to make another 4 laps.
Your pace was stunning pall to consistant to catch had fun chasing You though until i touched the wall, made a mistake and basically lost confidence, besides i had matty from begind who was on fire in those mountain, gained like second in that section every lap in that Renault.

luckynumber72

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jan 4, 2018
Ok race for me - very little practice so just drove my own race trying to stay consistent and out of the walls
@Lewishamilton44 thanks for the assist! when I tapped your spinning car it somehow straighten my car out as I was carrying damage from skimming the wall

Cannot believe we only had 10 starters tonight though - not very good for a league race

MattDavies2511

PS4 S14 F4 and PCars S9 GT3 Semi-Pro Champion
Jan 15, 2017
Yeah disappointed with the turn out lately hope to have 15 for the final two, (y)
Was literally about to say that.

Thank you to those of you who do let us know that you can't turn up. However it is worth reminding that 3 uninformed no-shows will result in you being banned from further AOR events.

@RacingAtHome , @MarkDemand and @Big-Kid-Daddy any valid reasons as to why you were able to race tonight would be appreciated

• Agree
Reactions: NICK-NITRO

RacingAtHome

F1 2nd Driver
May 5, 2016
@RacingAtHome , @MarkDemand and @Big-Kid-Daddy any valid reasons as to why you were able to race tonight would be appreciated
Looks a bit passive aggressive to me but I was going to say anyway.

Had a surprise power outage for about half an hour from 1/4 to 8. Lasted about half an hour. Was looking forward to this race as I went well in the pre-season test.

• Informative
Reactions: MattDavies2511