GT3 S9 SEMI-PRO ROUND 9: Mount Panorama - 25.04.18 @8PM | ApexOnlineRacing.com

GT3 S9 SEMI-PRO ROUND 9: Mount Panorama - 25.04.18 @8PM

GTDevious82

Formula 3 Test Driver
Oct 24, 2017
Looks a bit passive aggressive to me but I was going to say anyway.

Had a surprise power outage for about half an hour from 1/4 to 8. Lasted about half an hour. Was looking forward to this race as I went well in the pre-season test.
Think we’re just trying to enforce the non attendance rules a bit more we’ve been a bit lenient in the past with people not posting on the forum and with only running 10 last night, it was a bit embarrassing. Nico has been removed from the league recently for attendance/not posting. Were just trying to keep a full grid 2 to go so with season 10 fast approaching!! The mods/cods are looking closely at attendance and results.

• Agree
Reactions: MattDavies2511

ToniLuzar58

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 20, 2018
My view of yesterdays race. I had a decent race overall. I made 2 mistakes in 29 laps (in lap 8 i touched a fence - 3% front damage) where i lost about 4 seconds. But my main problem was top speed on straights (i used 4 on rear wing) where i lost around 0.7 of a second to @Martynvr and @MattDavies2511 so i need to push on hilly section every lap. The car felt pretty stable but is just too slow on straights after the latest patch. I drive a ferrari only for aor leagues and can't wait to change it. Before a race i knew i had to be infront in qualys if i want to have any chance to win it because if i would start in a midle of the pack i wouldn't be able to pass guys on long straights. Luckily for me @MattDavies2511 made a mistake in second corner of lap 1 and I overtake him. Otherwise i would stuck behind him and a race would be much more different for me as it was.

GTDevious82

Formula 3 Test Driver
Oct 24, 2017
Happy with my result 3 pit stops and finished with no rear wing solid 10th I’ll take it :whistle::lol: think they’ve added real fans in the game mine were waving blue flags for me most of the race :rofl:

chris130256

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Quali....5th
2.06.8 was a few tenths away from my pb.

Race....4th.
An hour long stress fest with @joshualuke1993 in close combat the whole time! We were never more than 2.5 seconds apart. I impacted a wall early and got 3% damage affecting the car a little but was so pleased to get to the end. Massive congrats to the podium guys. Pity about the turnout but this usually happens towards the end of the season.

MattDavies2511

PS4 S14 F4 and PCars S9 GT3 Semi-Pro Champion
Jan 15, 2017
My view of yesterdays race. I had a decent race overall. I made 2 mistakes in 29 laps (in lap 8 i touched a fence - 3% front damage) where i lost about 4 seconds. But my main problem was top speed on straights (i used 4 on rear wing) where i lost around 0.7 of a second to @Martynvr and @MattDavies2511 so i need to push on hilly section every lap. The car felt pretty stable but is just too slow on straights after the latest patch. I drive a ferrari only for aor leagues and can't wait to change it. Before a race i knew i had to be infront in qualys if i want to have any chance to win it because if i would start in a midle of the pack i wouldn't be able to pass guys on long straights. Luckily for me @MattDavies2511 made a mistake in second corner of lap 1 and I overtake him. Otherwise i would stuck behind him and a race would be much more different for me as it was.
I was kicking myself at that mistake. I was struggling alot in the first 10-15 laps. The setup just wasn't comfortable in the race. Was twitchy as anything, from about lap 15 I was able to finally match the pace of you and start to close on @Martynvr but it was too little too late. I enjoyed the pole lap though ;)

Reactions: ToniLuzar58

RacingAtHome

F1 2nd Driver
May 5, 2016
Think we’re just trying to enforce the non attendance rules a bit more we’ve been a bit lenient in the past with people not posting on the forum and with only running 10 last night, it was a bit embarrassing. Nico has been removed from the league recently for attendance/not posting. Were just trying to keep a full grid 2 to go so with season 10 fast approaching!! The mods/cods are looking closely at attendance and results.
I understand that. It just looked a bit passive aggressive to me. You don't need to say the word valid. You judge the word valid.