PC GT3 Semi-Pro - Driver Introduction Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Use this thread to introduce yourself to your fellow competitiors for this season!

Tell us a little bit about
  1. Who you are (name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)
  2. Your previous league racing experience and achievements (to intimidate your opponents with your greatness)
  3. What you're looking most forward to in the coming season
  4. What you hope to achieve in Season 5

Reactions: Anon1

xNinja

GP2 Reserve Driver
Apr 6, 2016
Haaris Parvez 16, From London UK. Race using a Logitech DFGT and a Pad on PS4. I used to race on F1 2011 and 2012 on ARL on the PS3(9 Race wins if my memory is of any use;)). Also raced in about every other racing league at one point on the CM games and currently take part in an Assetto Corsa league. I'm just hoping to get a few good points this season and not cause any incidents, Slowly getting used to Project CARS as i only bought it when the Steam Summer Sale was on :rofl:. Ultimate aim is Top 3 but anything can happen in league racing. Oh and Monaco in the night should be interesting :D

ramdrop

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Apr 26, 2015

Hello, my name is Jason and I'm 24 years of age. I was born in Eindhoven but reside in the west of the UK. I have 2 wheels, a G29 and a Logitech DF GT which I am alternating between the two.

2. Your previous league racing experience and achievements (to intimidate your opponents with your greatness)

I am relatively new to leagues, I first joined one back in Autumn 2014 where I purchased my Logitech DF GT and joined a Formula 1 league. Since joining, I am a defending Driver Champion across F1 2015, in both equal cars and performance cars. I joined Project CARS Season 4 as a reserve driver and made my debut at Road America where I finished 5th after taking a hit from @estebano (yeah I still remember!)

Just racing and getting some experience in a new game.

The calendar looks great, I love Monaco with a passion, I feel right at home with that track (3/4 wins since league racing) so I hope to step atop of that podium.

Anon1

F1 Champion
Apr 13, 2016

My name is Steffen, 45 years old (probably not the youngest in our group), born and raise in Germany and I have a Logitech G27. Hopefully my new 34" monitor will arrive tomorrow (can't wait ;)).

To be honest, i have absolutely no league racing experience. I'm playing racing sims till '96, but competing against others was not my goal so far. So there's absolutely no greatness, which could impress you.

Clean and nice races.

I want to get a little bit faster on each track. I know that i'm not the fastest driver in our group, but i hope that i can compete and have some nice fights in season 5.

Reactions: Frank pnk Godrecki

OmegaIV

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jun 27, 2016
Who you are (name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)
Hi everyone - my name's Ben, I'm 19 years old and I'm from the UK. I use a Logitech G29 steering wheel mounted on a GT Omega Racing wheel stand.

Your previous league racing experience and achievements (to intimidate your opponents with your greatness)
I started league racing in March 2015, taking part in an F1 league with a pad. After a couple of months, I bought a Logitech DFGT and began using it to race with. Since joining a league in the latter stages of the F1 2014 game moving into 2015, I have taken four wins and eight pole positions across two seasons, enjoying battles with various different drivers, including Ramdrop and Foggy, who are joining AoR this season alongside me and will be my team mates. Overall, I've had about 18 months worth of league racing experience, but this is my first time racing PCars competitively.

What you're looking most forward to in the coming season
This season I'm looking forward to having some fun, clean racing with other people and seeing what a competitive PCars league is all about.

What you hope to achieve in Season 5
Of course I'd love to win the championship in my first season, but realistically I would hope for a couple of podiums and a decent haul of points in each race.

Masesox

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Feb 19, 2016
Hi all. Masesox is my gamertag but my friends call me mase (my last name) i live with my wife 10 mnths married in suffolk and i use a g27 racing wheel
  1. Your previous league racing experience and achievements
I have no league expiernce at all but finished the nord 2.4 hr (1 and a hlf laps down on the race leader) and competed in the dubai 2hr last week (disconnect... lag...RAGE) only been a member a few months found this league after watchin loads of @Yorkie065 vids on youtube for years including pre pcars release.
  1. What you're looking most forward to in the coming season
I am looking forward to everythimg i have seen from previous seasons but being part of it and not a spectator... the newest thing this season is the rolling starts and i just think they are so cool and as long as it is done well. Makes u feel like a pro.
  1. What you hope to achieve in Season 5
I want to achive FINISHES thats all. If i dont come last that will feel like points if lsfinish in the points then that will feel like a win for me.

I drive a v12 aston so if any of u fanc TEAMING UP for a fleet of vantages i can be ur back marker

PhantomHamster

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jun 23, 2016
  1. you are (name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)
Pete, living in the West Midlands, UK, age 33. I use a Logitech Driving Force GT.

Used to race for a few years in TORA but then life got in the way and have been away from online racing for a bit. Thought it was time to get back in and have a go!

Just getting back into proper sim racing, using Project Cars for the first time in a league for some close racing and not being smashed off the track all the time.

Some good clean racing and not finishing last!

the1337est

Semi-Pro Karter
Jun 25, 2016
I'm Gaurav, 22 years old (soon to be 23) and from India. I don't have a wheel yet and I use a Logitech F310 to drive.

Your previous league racing experience and achievements (to intimidate your opponents with your greatness)
No league racing experience so far xD

Looking forward to a clean online racing season.

Get to know fellow racers. I don't aim to end up at the top of the rankings for the season, as this is my first. Hoping to get better with racing and hopefully upgrade to a cheap wheel. :D

Stokemon

Formula Karter
May 30, 2016
Hi all, I'm Andy (gamertag - Stokemon). I'm 23 from Durham in England, I use a thrustmaster tmx steering wheel which I have only recently acquired.

I currently race in the formula renault 3.5 league, which is the first organised league I have competed in. I'm getting faster and more consistent every race. My greatness will be unveiled in round 1 (where I tell you about my success at other sports XD)

Some quality battles with equally matched and fair racers :)

Greatness...

Col.McCoy

F1 Triple Champion
May 26, 2016
Hi all, my name is Paul, 30 years old from the Netherlands. Have been living in Austria, Vienna for the last 9 years and hopefully the rest of my life. Driving a G29, which is my first wheel again since 1998 I guess ;-).

None. Have been looking to start racing for a long time now, but haven't had the chance. Build up my pc beginning of this year and subsequently was able to finally do one of the thing I like most: racing.

Fair and competitive racing. Furthermore learning how to adjust the setup of the car to the optimum and stable lap times.

Getting closer to the big guys

Foggyn1

Pro Karter
Jun 28, 2016
Hello I am Foggy, 26, UK, G27.

I have been online racing since F1 2013, where i took part in a old racing league winning it, in my first season. I then moved on to another where I have been racing for 2-3 years, winning a few races and generally been near the front.

Im looking forward to close racing. In my current racing league I haven't been able to race properly all season, as the cars are performance based, so im looking forward to actually overtaking people, as this is something I have hardly done over the last 20 weeks. Lets hope I haven't forgot...... I love racing people on an equal footing, and challenging myself to get to their level and surpass them. (in my dreams)

I dont have any expectations really. I have said the same thing in my other racing league all season. I just hope to be racing with people. I dont care if im top 10, top 3..... whatever, as long as im racing with people its all good.

Counterbore

Pro Karter
Jul 4, 2016
  1. Who you are ( Joel, 36, Portuguese, Keyboard/Mouse)
  2. None
  3. To have fun n respect
  4. half table ranking

Yuriznikov

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 2, 2016
  1. Who you are
    I'm Yuri, 26 y/o from the Netherlands. Competing with a Thrustmaster T300 with the T3PA pro pedals to go with it.
  2. Your previous league racing experience and achievements (to intimidate your opponents with your greatness)|
    Greatness? nope haha. I had a few runs on the last few races of the Pro league in Season 4. It was my first league racing experience in project cars and my first league experience in a long long time (used to do a historic league in rfactor years and years back).
    Haven't really achieved anything as i had no expectations of even finishing in a competitive spot for those few races.
    Have a good time on some really good tracks, i'm all about having fun and for those few races ive already driven with AOR i have been very happy with the way people respected eachother on the track. Looking forward to more close racing =)

Yet i know it will be extremely hard most likely considering i'm the ultimate underdog driving the Chevrolet C7R (horrible straightline speed) i'm looking to compete top 10 at least. I'm driving the car to mix up the grid a little and and really love the handling and feel of the chevy.
    With the amount of Astons and Mclarens this will be a tough one, but i'm not the type to give up easily ;)

Looking forward to racing with you lot!

Paradyski

Formula 4 1st Driver
May 21, 2016
  1. Who you are - Paradyski, Logitech G920
  2. Your previous league racing experience and achievements - Few races in Renault 3.5
  3. What you're looking most forward to in the coming season - Fun, gain some experience
  4. What you hope to achieve in Season 5 - Finish in top 10

Frank pnk Godrecki

F1 Senna Equivalent
Dec 29, 2015
1. Who are you.

I am a 17 year old guy from Poland, that loves motosports. I am currently using my old and trusty xbox 360 wireless controller, but I hope to obtain a wheel during this season.
EDIT: I am currently using an secondhand DFGT, and getting used to it :D

2. Your previous league racing experience and achievments.

A little bit of amateur karting on the side, few years ago when I was wealthy enough to be able to afford it.

3. What you are looking most forward to in the coming season.

Test my skill against the others, have some fun races, and talk with people that share the same interests.

4. What you hope to achieve in Season 5.

Before the first race I was hoping to be in the middle of the field, but after it came to and end I hope to end the season somewhere around 10th.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.