DoR

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 11, 2018
Platform + League: PC GT3
League Coordinator: @Chloé
Date: 26/06
Members Involved: @Tudesertpac
Description:
Having caught Tudesertpac after he made a mistake in to the first chicane, I pass him and then make my own mistake, having a slow spin of my own. Tudesertpac is at a distance where he can see me spin and has time to brake and avoid me completely, but does not and piles right in to me. This caused me front end damage and I needed to pit several laps to early for me to one stop. I believe the incident was completely avoidable if he'd taken more care after seeing me spin.

Evidence:

Last edited by a moderator:

Jardier

3-time AOR PC GT3 T1 Champion
Premium Member
Feb 3, 2018
Why is this even inquiry? DoR clearly lost car himself and Tudesertpac obviously did just bad call when car was spinning ahead of him.. unfortunate but it's not inquiry incident. It's like making inquiry when you go off track hit wall and someone else crash the same wall.

Tudesertpac

Formula 4 1st Driver
Feb 3, 2018
I was thinking the whole day how to respond to this. I will try to keep it short. You are spinning in front of me and I had tires wich were already burned like hell. If I steered to the left I would have spun and we both would have been shot into oblivion. In addition to that in the heat of the moment it looked like you would continue your spin to the left hence I slightly steered to the right. I also can't really comprehend why you would rise an inquiry against me for something like this. There were far more dangerous people out there.

Btw: good luck braking mid fast corner

DoR

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 11, 2018
The issue I have is that you had 6 - 7 car lengths and ~3 seconds seeing me lose it, and yet you maintained pace and didnt slow other than for the normal corner.

If we were tail to bumper or as near as, I wouldn't be wondering why you hit me and it'd be only myself to blame, however there were many car lengths and literal seconds for you to do anything other than hit me head on.

To be clear I spun and that's my fault, but you didnt take any care having seen me spin and drove as if I wasnt there.

As you state your tyres were shot and youd already had your own problems in the race, so it seems your attitude to driving with awareness of car and track conditions as well as track incidents had dropped. Who cares if you destroy someone else's strat and race?

You also left immediately after that incident which shows how close you were to not caring about your race or what happens to the results for others even before you hit me.

Tudesertpac

Formula 4 1st Driver
Feb 3, 2018
I think everyone here knows what type of driver I am I don't need to explain it. The reason why I left has nothing to do with you or whatever but I reached a point where I didn't want to continue anymore and that's my right. It also has nothing to do with the incident itself. I stated my point so im going to leave it like this.

Chloé

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2019
Moved to stewards

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have decided to take no further action. We feel that @Tudesertpac is not to blame for the contact, as he did slow down and he tried his best to avoid any contact.

@DoR @Chloé

• Informative
Reactions: Chloé
Status
Not open for further replies.