PC - GT3 - Tier 1 - Punt | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC GT3 - Tier 1 - Punt

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottV

PC GT3 S9 Pro Champion
Feb 8, 2018
Platform + League: PC GT3
League Coordinator: @Chloé
Date:
Members Involved: @DoR
Description:
A very late divebomb which he meant that he couldn't make the corner which ended up giving me 2 damage on the front and continued to take the position.
Evidence:

DoR

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 11, 2018
From my perspective, I didn't make any contact (no sound in game, and no contact in game). I've included my replay which I believe shows this.

I can certainly see Scott's side though, but It looks like a netcode difference- If there had been contact and sounds of contact I would 100% let you by as that would not be right for me to keep the place.

I can say it was an ambitious move but I didn't lose control and ram you- it was close but on the right side of the limit of racing.

Chloé

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 16, 2019
Moved to stewards

ScottV

PC GT3 S9 Pro Champion
Feb 8, 2018
I see this does seem to be lag although I did notice that in slow motion with the on board on my car you can notice that it does look like my car starts turning right for a bit which is where I received damage. Maybe don't make such a dive bomb next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.