PC - GT3 Tier 1 - Sugo - Race Classification | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC GT3 Tier 1 - Sugo - Race Classification

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoR

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 11, 2018
Platform + League: PC GT3 Tier 1
League Coordinator: @Chloé
Date: 10/07/19
Members Involved: @DoR
Description:

Raising this as I have been classified as 12th when I believe the correct classification is 10th.

I ran out of fuel on the final lap, making it half way through the last corner but not crossing the line.

Having ran out of fuel, I was sat on track waiting for the timer to run out, but at the last moment was booted to pits, I believe, because I was stationary for too long. This gave me a 'DNF' technically, but I feel is incorrect.

On track, I was ahead of ScottV and Col McCoy- Scott was in the pits a lap behind, Col McCoy- I have no idea, but I was ahead of both and neither passed me after I ran out of fuel, nor did they pass me before the timer ran out (as mentioned, Scott in pits, Col McCoy further back still).

The game itself classified me as 10th but with a DNF due to the pit warp after being stationary.

Interestingly, Wolf also ran out of fuel, but retired to pit before the game booted him to it, so he didn't get a DNF- I've been given DNF because I didn't know to avoid it by retiring to pits where I was actually still ahead of both Scott and Col McCoy- I feel I've lost out on two places on a technicality.

Evidence:

I have my stream footage to show what happened:

And my image of the classification:

Last edited by a moderator:

Col.McCoy

F1 Champion
May 26, 2016
Either both Wolf and DoR get 'my place' or none of them.

The big question however for me is, the possible time-loss you would have had going into the pit 1 lap earlier.
I am really not interested in gaining positions from you guys, I'm just objectively thinking, that it's not as 'easy' as it looks and in the end... so hope there is not loophole created here ;-)

Anyway, happy to give points to whoever deserves them more!

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
NOTE:
I updated the OP so it follows the enquiry template.
@DoR if you have another enquiry, please use the template found here (copy and paste). It makes it easier for us stewards and also gives us all the needed info :)

• Agree
Reactions: DoR and Col.McCoy
Status
Not open for further replies.