GTE R4 RA - mancSLO & Paulo Martins | ApexOnlineRacing.com

GTE R4 RA - mancSLO & Paulo Martins

• We are aware of some functionality issues with the forums at present. These are being looked into. Feel free to use the bug reports thread to report any issues you encounter. Thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mancSLO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 24, 2019
League: GTE
Date: 01.01.1970
Members Involved: @mancSLO & @Paulo Martins
Lap & Corner:
Lap 5, turn 5
Description: Please investigate the contact between #296 and #299. I think Paulo after crash must wait other drivers to pass him and not go into track unsafe.

Paulo Martins

Formula 4 Test Driver
Mar 9, 2019
I just tried to get out of the racing line to avoid exactly what happened!
I did clip the kerb and sent me against the wall and I just tried to get out of the way as quickly I can to avoid ruin anyone else race, than than mine!
Just to you know, I wasn't trying to be get on the road as quickly I can, but exatly the opposite. I knew I was in the racing line (check 45 seconds in your video) and someone come behind and I panic. I knew my race was over, after hitting the wall, because the impact in the wall was big!! Just trying to move out of the way.
To be clear, if it is anyone fault, this accident, there is no doubt it is mine! But you might have avoid the contact, if you used the brakes.. Which you didn't

mancSLO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 24, 2019
You do not have to get out of racing line. You yust need to wait other drivers to pass you. If you dont tried to get out of the way Im pass you without problem. And yes. There are is not breaking zone (cause the spin), so I'm release the throotle, which you can see in the video(y).
Enyway: let the stewards make the desigen...

Last edited:

Marvin

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 6, 2016
We feel that Martins should have stayed stationary and therefore we have decided to give Martins a drive-through penalty for the next race he attends.

@Paulo Martins @mancSLO

Status
Not open for further replies.