Premium Member
Mar 9, 2017
League: GTE
Date: Sep.,30
Members Involved:
@burnoutforzai @Rin Hato and me
Lap & Corner:
Lap 1, Turn 5 (hairpin)
Description: Sara doesn't hold her inside line, Liam doesn't use the available space on the outside. I want to blame both, it is not necessary to drive that hard in lap 1 of a 80 min. race. I had nowhere to go, I didn't see it coming because of the Porsche in front of me. I had my best practice ever in this league, race was over due to massive damage :-(

Slomo of Sara and Liam:

My POV:

cheers,
D.

Rin Hato

AOR Space Race Champion
Oct 17, 2016
Sorry about this, I only have a single screen so seeing to the side is difficult for me. I was doing my best to keep a tight line to give Liam room, and you can see at the point of contact I'm still turning hard to make sure I didn't track out to the kerb. From my view, when our cars touch it drags mine to the right and further into the inside of his car, then spits us both out.

poisike78

AOR PCars PC Ginetta GT5 S1 T2 Champion
Feb 28, 2018
The first video posted here shows that Liam braked for a brief second after the incident and then released the brakes for some reason, let it roll over the track to the right but the video doesn't show how that ended, so here we go:

(red car crashing into him is me, so I am involved here)

Marvin

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 6, 2016
We have decided to deem this a racing incident and to take no further action. Both cars didn't do anything wrong as they left each other room, but unfortunately still made contact due to slightly different lines.

@Rin Hato @DeuxMilles @burnoutforzai @poisike78

Status
Not open for further replies.