PS4 - How and when can i register or sign up for a season ? | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 How and when can i register or sign up for a season ?

BSR-lolo

Junior Karter
Nov 22, 2016
Hello everybody i'am very happy to join the AOR.
I'am new and i would like to know how and when can i register for a new GT3 season.
How long is a season and how many season in a year ?
And wich category can i join ? Semi pro, Pro, Elite, how does it work please.
Last topic. How and when can i register for special event and how to join a team.

I know i ask a lot but i want learn from you.

Thanks a lot

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
@BSR-lolo
Here is some answers to your questions.

How long is a season and how many season in a year ?
The seasons go from 8-13 weeks with about 5-6 weeks in between. So 3-4 seasons per year fot GT3.

And wich category can i join ? Semi pro, Pro, Elite, how does it work please.

When you sign up for the first time you'll need to post 2 Time Trials results. The times you get will help us place you in a league that's closest to your speed. The TT's for S6 is Hockenheim International in an Aston Martin V12 Vantage (real assists, default settings) and Sonoma GP in a BMW Z4 (real assists, default settings).

Last topic. How and when can i register for special event and how to join a team.

Special and Social events are free to join at any moment. Just go to the thread and sign in for that event. When it comes to teams they are within the season in a league. When a season starts there will be threads where you pick your car and then start/join a team.

Hope this answers your questions. Anything more you're wondering about, just ask here or send me a private conversation and I'll do my best to help you :)