Not open for further replies.

Stephan

AOR iRacing GTE S3 AM Champion & Super Mod
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 19, 2016
If you were involved in an incident during a league race which you would like to be investigated, you can report it by creating a new thread in the Stewards Panel forum, filling in the below template.

Thread Title: league - Round - Members involved
League:
Date:
Members Involved:
Lap & Corner:
Add when and where the incident happened so that we can locate it in the replay.
Description: Enter your view of the situation here. Bear in mind that the other party will also have a chance to speak.
Drivers are required to provide suitable evidence.
This can be either a snip of the replay file, or video of the cockpit and far chase cam of the cars involved via streaming sites such as youtube, twitch or others.

When submitting an enquiry, be factual. Explain your point of view. Do not assume the intentions, thoughts or actions of other parties.

Thread Title: Skippy RX - Lanier - Stephan & Koen
League: Skip Barber RallyX Season 1
Date: 01.01.1970
Members Involved: @Stephan & @Argon
Lap & Corner:
Lap 5, turn 2
Description: Please investigate the contact between #82 and #18. I was using my normal brake marker (beginning of curbs) and @Argon hit my rear.
Not OK:

Thread Title: Skippy RX - Koen took me out!
League: Skip Barber RallyX Season 1
Date: 01.01.1970
Members Involved: @Stephan & @Argon
Lap & Corner:
Lap 5, turn 2
Description: I was braking normally and he just took me out!

All incidents will be discussed individually by the Coordinator team. We will remain completely impartial in all cases, and may in difficult cases ask for the view of a separate website staff member, who is not involved in the Championship, in order to ensure impartiality.

Penalties:
There is a variety of penalties that may be applied to penalize drivers if a rule has been broken, depending on the severity of the violation. The available penalties can be found in the individual league rules.

The penalties are dependent in the league rules themselves. For the Formula 3 leagues, you can find their penalties here. For the GTE league, you can find the penalties here

Any penalties will be aimed at the person who has done wrong - we cannot compensate anyone else as a result of someone's actions.

Time frame for posting stewards enquiries:
Note that there is a time limit of 48 hours after the race has run to make a stewards enquiry.
Other involved parties have another 24 hours to respond.
This is to ensure that the race results can be updated and confirmed in a timely manner.

Who is allowed to post in the Stewards Panel?
Any driver can raise an issue or incident, they have been involved in, to the Stewards Panel.
The coordinator team reserves the right to bring up incidents for investigation, to ensure the standards of the league are upheld.
Only drivers involved in the incident as well as members of the Coordinator team are permitted to post in the threads.
No one else needs to provide their opinion unless they are specifically asked to do so by a Coordinator.
Anyone responding to enquiries they are not involved in will receive a penalty, unless the driver was asked to respond by a member of the Coordinator team.

Note: Reactions (e.g. liking, disliking posts) are disabled in this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.