How To Send Your Livery. How do i update your Livery. | ApexOnlineRacing.com

How To Send Your Livery. How do i update your Livery.

washy03

S14 AOR PS4 F8 Champion
Premium Member
Oct 2, 2016
Mine will be sent tomorrow. The lass is still working on it sorry

Reactions: Stevie

Niclas Domino

iRacing Overlay Designer & AC Skin Creator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jul 31, 2016
Hey, new guy here. How do i send my livery, the link is not working anymore?
Hey yea sorry, We are having a deadline for the skins on Fridays, and i will post a new thread wearer new driver can upload their skins, and also drivers can update their skins, more info Tomorow :)

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
Hey, new guy here. How do i send my livery, the link is not working anymore?
Hi @mzeleni8, the link for the livery is now updated, you have until 4/1/2019 to get your livery sent in. (Obviously the sooner the better) :)

How do I send my Livery?
You will need to send you livery via one of the links below, depending on what car you are using, so Ferrari 488, you will then take the link to send the Ferrari 488. In that link you can also send your helmet and suit if you wish.

When you do this, you must rename your files like the following:

Car_123456.TGA
Suit_123456.TGA
Helmet_123456.TGA

ALL FILES BUT BE SAVED AS 24BIT TBA files. IF YOU CANT SEND THE SKIN AS THE FILL IS TO BIG; YOU HAVE SAVED IT WRONG. ALL FILLES NOT MEETING THESE REQUIREMENTS WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE FOLDER, ALL FILES SEND TO ME OR ANY OTHER COORDINATORS WILL NOT BE ADDED TO THE PACK.

*replace 123456 with your iRacing customer ID
The deadline to get our skin into the pack is every Friday at 23:59 GMT+1 Next deadline: 4/1/2019
Update/New Driver Here

Niclas Domino

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jul 31, 2016
@pejths and @Jose i need skins/info send to me. Remember that deadline for the next race is Friday at 23:59.

Bucefal

AOR iRacing GTE 2 time Pro-AM Champion
Premium Member
Sep 2, 2018
Hey @Niclas Domino, I just noticed you don't have my up-to-date skin for this season. Just sent you a zip of it ;)

Niclas Domino

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jul 31, 2016
im i obligated to run a skin? I dont have one for the GTE i run the iracing default one, The red and blue offical ford one.
Hey no you are not. But if it is that you dont know how to make one, i can help you. If it that you just dont want one it is okay