Status
Not open for further replies.

alexukr

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016
Hey guys, as some pointed out that our race this week is colliding with the Poland-Germany game, i wanted to move the discussion into a different thread and also make a poll to decide

a) are people even able to race in Different Time
b) if people can, at which Time

@Jthorn97 @Bcolt93 @oljoca @Andrei Codreanu @TyranoTigger @Arwin Ourang @Jajoots @BeMu @Desimpele @HRacingGreen @Nico @Birkoff @Sean B

As England plays against wales at 2 pm, i would suggest to Start between 4 and 7 pm, if someone hast any other suggestions, please Post it in here and I will add it to the poll. If someone can race at any Time, he should select all options. If you have limited amount of Time, select all options, that are within your schedule.

EDIT BY THORN:
Me and @Bcolt93 agreed on the following.
If we are going to race earlier the following must happen.

1. Everyone must have voted for a specific time earlier than 8pm.
2. We send out PMs so everyone can confirm that they can race at that time.
3. If someone suddenly can't race earlier but can race at 8pm we go back to 8pm as race time.

Please vote on when you can race and not when you prefer.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
I think the best time to move it up to is 7 but that's my opinion. Honestly I would've loved to have switched the break week last week with this race to avoid clashing with this game but it was impossible after Sony screwed us for Britain

• Agree
Reactions: alexukr and BeMu

Jthorn97

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 10, 2015
Race won't be moved. But since you're a German we will accept that you want to watch the game instead.

alexukr

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016
The race delta for hungary is 50 Minutes plus 18 Minute quali plus loading screens we are about 75 Minutes, so 15 minutes of the game would be gone if we move it to 7 pm (just to let you know)

Jthorn97

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 10, 2015
The race delta for hungary is 50 Minutes plus 18 Minute quali plus loading screens we are about 75 Minutes, so 15 minutes of the game would be gone if we move it to 7 pm (just to let you know)
I understand that you want to watch the game and also do the race but it will be very difficult to start 1 hour earlier. Why? Everyone must be able to race one hour earlier and we can't guarantee that before everyone is actually in the lobby and the quali has started.

TyranoTigger

S12 AOR PC F1 Split 1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
I understand that you want to watch the game and also do the race but it will be very difficult to start 1 hour earlier. Why? Everyone must be able to race one hour earlier and we can't guarantee that before everyone is actually in the lobby and the quali has started.
Well its either move the race an hour earlier or race with 6 people.

Jthorn97

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 10, 2015
Well its either move the race an hour earlier or race with 6 people.
We have two germans in the league. They're free to watch the game instead. However as a Swede or as a Englishmen it's not really acceptable tbh even though I really want to watch the game.

Jthorn97

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 10, 2015
If we somehow get everyone to agree on that we race earlier we might consider it.

Edited the thread start to make it clear how we'll do.

Last edited:

Sean B

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 6, 2015
I'd like to request that whoever asked for 8pm steps forward - that way we know it isn't a troll whose been removed from this league

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
I'd like to request that whoever asked for 8pm steps forward - that way we know it isn't a troll whose been removed from this league
You should be able to view the results. Multiple votes are allowed and so far 7pm has 100%. The 1 8pm vote is by Ben whose got about 5 votes in

Desimpele

AOR PS4 F1 2015 Champion
Nov 11, 2014
I voted for 6 pm all the way up to leave it as it is, as I can make all of those.

Sean B

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 6, 2015
So ben threw in 5 votes including one at 8pm where the rule is if we dont have 100percent willing to move the time we can't move it? We can view the results but not who did what so for me it could have just been one person voting 8

Desimpele

AOR PS4 F1 2015 Champion
Nov 11, 2014
I don't see the problem as I seem to have done the same. The question was what time we can make it.

• Agree
Reactions: alexukr

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
So ben threw in 5 votes including one at 8pm where the rule is if we dont have 100percent willing to move the time we can't move it? We can view the results but not who did what so for me it could have just been one person voting 8
Not sure why you can't see who voted for what but I certainly can so I'll now if it's someone from the league or not

BeMu

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 10, 2016
I voted for the times I could do which include 8 because I'm not that fussed about the game. I'm not against moving it to 7

oljoca

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 19, 2016
im going out to watch the england game and i don't know if i will be back by 6 but there's a high chance i will rush home. 7 i am 100% certain i will be on time

Andrei Codreanu

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 12, 2014
To me it's quite simple, a race shouldn't be moved just for one country playing, so until semi-finals or finals (was already decided and it should be fine with everybody), doesn't matter if it's Germany or England, it's either moved for everybody (which will create quite the chaos, as we do have several nationalities), or the schedule should remain and some will have to live with the fact of either losing out a race or game.
Personally I can only race at times like 8pm uk time, so I can't do any earlier (work etc), nor later. Will have to watch the highlights later on and voted for 'leave it as it is'.

• Agree
Reactions: Jthorn97

Jthorn97

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 10, 2015
To me it's quite simple, a race shouldn't be moved just for one country playing, so until semi-finals or finals (was already decided and it should be fine with everybody), doesn't matter if it's Germany or England, it's either moved for everybody (which will create quite the chaos, as we do have several nationalities), or the schedule should remain and some will have to live with the fact of either losing out a race or game.
Personally I can only race at times like 8pm uk time, so I can't do any earlier (work etc), nor later. Will have to watch the highlights later on and voted for 'leave it as it is'.
That means the race won't be moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.