Not open for further replies.

seppel165

AOR XB1 Assetto Corsa Porsche Cup S1 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016
Hello fellow racers,

As many of the information is spread around the threads I decided to drag eveything into one thread to make it a lot easier to have a quick look on how everything works.

From Round 2 on there will be a slight change as we are doing standing starts for Race 1. Please read through everything and ask your questions in the main thread as I want to keep this one clean.

@David Lopes @p4thos @aerosmudge @Rapidz 6 @seppel165 @HateWorldWide @Ron @AOR Benjamin @GaryWasHere65 @xMinxG @Chase LeeSchmidt @Schilling @AVERAGE SHARPIE @Pjtr @Gio93 @dECEIT70 @kutya135 @EVR ChaosTheory @Chiraq @Hayden_430 @C0LDH3AD @Bmwer445 @THR Wolf @EVR Matt212 @Atlantixi @Juan Manuel @David Simon @TM Burnout @John Coughlan @Salter14

seppel165

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016
1. Server Names

AOR S4 - Quali - Lobby1
AOR S4 - Quali - Lobby2

AOR S4 - R1 - Split1
AOR S4 - R1 - Split2

AOR S4 - R2 - Split1
AOR S4 - R2 - Split2

Please make sure to name the servers this way whoever is creating the server.

Last edited:

seppel165

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016
We will have 2 splits on thursday with ongoing points if there are more than 16 drivers.

Please follow the following procedure:

1. Myself and @EVR ChaosTheory will open up a lobby each about 1 hour before Quali starts, which should be around 7pm UK time
2. You can join whatever lobby you want with the given password announced in the race thread
3. Your Qualifying time determines your split and the position you start in for race 1. I will try my best to announce the splits within 2 or 3 minutes here in the forum, on the discord channel and in the party.
4. We will try to send out invites as well
4. Same procedure for race 2 but with the fastest lap times determind for race 2.
5. We do have a lot of COD's racing in our league and I will try to communicate as best as possible.

What you have to do on thursday:

1. Try to be in a party with other drivers. We will have to have 2 partys as well so try to join one even if your english might not be the best.
2. Join one of the quali servers (Name and Password are in the opening post again)
3. Have your phone or computer ready to check the forum constantly

Reactions: David Lopes

seppel165

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016
2. Starting procedure

Race 1:
After Qualifying everybody has to leave the server.
According to the splits there will be two new servers.
For Race 1 there will be a 10 minute quali session instead of a 10 minute practice session for you to join.

When you joined the server you have to stay in the pits! There is no new Qualifying
When everybody joined the server we will go out of the pits in order of the qualifying results.
Drive one lap, don't overtake, cross the start-finish line and jump back to the pits via the menu

After that, wait until the qualifying is over.

Back to AOR rolling start for the time being.

We now have a standing start for Race 1

Race 2: +1 lap distance
After Race 1 everybody has to leave the server.
According to the splits there will be two new servers.
For Race 2 there will be a 10 minute quali session instead of a 10 minute practice session for you to join.

When you joined the server you have to stay in the pits! There is no new Qualifying
When everybody joined the server we will go out of the pits in order of the qualifying results.
Drive one lap, don't overtake, cross the start-finish line and jump back to the pits via the menu

After that, wait until the qualifying is over.

We now have a standing start for Race 1
When the practice is over we then have the usual rolling start as we did in the first week.

If you are not sure about the procedure check the following video:

Last edited:

seppel165

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016
3. Track limits:

If there is a full white line defining the track limit you must have 2 wheels within the white line.

Every hurting of this rule will be brought to the stewards.

seppel165

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016
4. Communication:

As the structur of the league is very complex there are multiple ways to make sure you are well informed.

- Discord
Please download the smartphone app and join the server.
https://discord.gg/SMvUhwb

- Party Chat
Join a XBOX Party chat with any of the racers in your lobby

- Read the forum!

Reactions: Pjtr

seppel165

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016
And again the procedure explained from the silverstone thread

Just to make sure again how everything works and what you have to do tonight I will give a quick instruction again. Let me know if you have any questions left open?!

1. Join the server before Quali starts at 8pm UK time. You will get no invitation!
    1. Server Name: AOR S4 - Quali - Lobby 1/Lobby 2
    2. Password: apexxxx
  2. Leave the server after Qualifying is done. Please give us a chance to screenshot the result! So just wait until the session is over.
  3. Wait for the splits to be announced in the forum. It will look like this:

4. Join the server for the split you qualified for:
    1. Server Name: AOR S4 - R1 - Split1/ Split2
    2. Password: apexxxx
  5. There will be 10 minutes practice on every split to give you the chance to join. See above for updated Starting procedure
  6. Leave the server after Race1. Again, give us the chance to screenshot the results. Just wait until the results pop up.
  7. Same procedure for Race 2.
    1. Wait for the splits announced in the forum
    2. Join the server
    3. have fun racing on AOR

Status
Not open for further replies.