Istanbul Park Int. Circuit - Contact with FlameDragon72

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wizard

1-time AOR XB1 GT3 Pro Champion
Mar 20, 2014
Race & Lap Number: - Race2 Lap11
Members Involved: - FlameDragon72
Description: - The car of FlameDragon was unstable, bump every time and ghost.Probably he used much the back visual for control the car behind but many times it was ghost and this has created problems. At 11lap shortly before turn 7 he push me out of the track and he don't wait me. He has not held its trajectory and push me out. Idon't know if he had lag problems but with this maneuver I lost much.
DefterTrout125 & melvynlennard were with us and then I think they saw the accident.
Evidence: - From 42'20 of Raven Video you can see the unstable of FlameDragon car, ghost and bump. Is not much but it's evident that he's car had problems. He had many contact with others cars. His driving was not clean.

Erti147

AOR Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 14, 2014
I'll add Raven's video to the Stewards thread cause for some reason I don't have privileges to edit posts here.

Can I ask @FlameDragon72 to post his point of view

And if @DefterTrout125 @melvynlennard have any extra info that'd be appreciated.

Last edited:

LCR Apex

Formula 3 1st Driver
Jun 15, 2014
I do remember you being off-track. However, if I recall I was too far back (and I suppose focusing on my own race) to see if there was any contact. Whatever happened seemed to really effect Wizard's race though.

I do recall seeing FlameDragon hobbling about on track - in similar vein to what Wizard said and what can be seen on Raven's video. For the incident itself however I don't remember seeing any contact from how far back I was..

FueledByBrennan

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jan 19, 2014
Well, ever since the latest small GRID update my car's had a bit of a lag bubble which wasn't there before. Mixed with the fact that my connection isn't the best in the world and the connection between me in Ireland and Wizard in Italy isn't going to be amazing either. On my screen it looked like he'd just went off via a mistake. In regards to my driving I was absolutely done out because I had a long day and I was about to sleep before I remembered I had a race so I wasn't quite as switched on as probably required, sorry!

Erti147

AOR Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 14, 2014
The stewards have decided that, as there is no actual footage of the incident, along with lag being a contributing factor,between the two drivers, there will be NFA. Due to the expected lag that may have became a problem since the patch we ask a bit more space is given between each other in future.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.