Joining race... | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Joining race...

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

ScaryBiker123

Banned Users
Nov 21, 2017
Hi guys. Im wondering how I go about joining a league. I missed the sign up date but I cant seem to find how I can enter the races. And how does it work? Do I go in via f1 2017 or is it an external link. Sorry probably sounds dumb but I dont understand how I can connect to the races. Help needed urgently. Im really keen an excited to be part of clean fast racing.

ScaryBiker123

Banned Users
Nov 21, 2017

RoscoArm

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 11, 2017
Get the times in before tonight and see what happens

ScaryBiker123

Banned Users
Nov 21, 2017
Glad you thought it was funny but it took me a while to do everything. First time to racing league for me so thats why I asked some questions. .. no such thing as a dumb question. All good now. Im pumped for suzuka

Jul!en

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jul 15, 2017
Glad you thought it was funny but it took me a while to do everything. First time to racing league for me so thats why I asked some questions. .. no such thing as a dumb question. All good now. Im pumped for suzuka
Haha no worries, it was just funny reading you didn't know anything about how to sign up xD
I didn't know it either, it's great you figured it out! Good luck for Sunday :)