PS4 Kobi’s Lagging Experience

bananajosh1

F1 Race Winner
Aug 6, 2016
Platform + League: Oceania F1
League Coordinator: @iContrast
Date: 12/5/19
Members Involved: Kobi
Description: 1: On lap 2 I was behind hairytomato but also ahead of Kobi by t3 I gave him the space and then he teleporting right in front of me and more so he is lagging. 2: SirLJB was behind me but Kobi was in front of me his car slow down and teleporting which he nearly take me out of the race. 3: I was trying to overtake Kobi which I was then he teleported again which frustrates me a lot
Evidence:

iContrast

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 10, 2017
Platform + League: Oceania F1
League Coordinator: @iContrast
Date: 12/5/19
Members Involved: Kobi
Description: 1: On lap 2 I was behind hairytomato but also ahead of Kobi by t3 I gave him the space and then he teleporting right in front of me and more so he is lagging. 2: SirLJB was behind me but Kobi was in front of me his car slow down and teleporting which he nearly take me out of the race. 3: I was trying to overtake Kobi which I was then he teleported again which frustrates me a lot
Evidence:
@bananajosh1 Kobi will be sidelined as he was a reserve due to his connection for the rest of the season due to severe lag, @Jack Ziino also lagged during that race and will be asked to provide a speed test before he races this week and will be given the chance to prove his connection is fixed as he is a full time driver, if it doesn't improve he will also be sidelined for the remaining 5-4 races.
Not much the stewards can do about lag cases in this circumstance but i will deal with it seeing as their connection isn't adequate.

Reactions: bananajosh1