Former Super Mod
- Aug 11, 2016
This thread contains general information about the AOR F1 Oceania Leagues on all platforms (XB1, PS4 and PC), such as league structure, assist restrictions and lobby settings.
● League setup: Each platform runs a set amount of leagues, depending on the amount of drivers signing up at the start of the season. The leagues are tiered, with the aim to have the faster drivers in the higher leagues and the slower drivers in the lower leagues.
● Race format: Each race event features an 12-minute qualifying session followed by a 50% distance race. Practice sessions may be arranged independently within each league.
● Driver placements: Drivers will be placed in a league in accordance with how fast their time trial times are, with the evaluation races - and to some extent previous season's performances - also having an effect.
● Day/time: All league events will take place on Sunday nights from 8:00pm (UK time).
● Sign-up & time trial opens: 17th December 2017
● Initial Sign-up & time trial closes: 2nd January 2017
● Driver placement announcement: 3rd January 2018
● Car selection begins: 3rd January 2018
● Season begins: 7th January 2018
● Season ends: 18th March 2018
● League Rules
● Race Calendar
Below you will find more detailed info about the leagues. Click the links below or scroll down to get to a specific part of the thread.
Tier Structure & Assists
● Overview of how the league tiers are structured
● Overview of which driving assists are available in each tier
● Driver placements
● Joining mid-season
● Reserve drivers
● Mid-season driver moves
Car and Team Selection
● How cars and teams are decided within each league
● Overview of the settings that will be applied for the league races
● Points system
● DNF / DSC / DSQ / DNS
● Championship standings
● Mass disconnections
Who to contact
● Overview of the members involved with running the leagues