PS4 - Live Broadcasts | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Live Broadcasts

Curly

PS4 F1 League Runner & S14 F2 + S13 F3 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 27, 2017
Hey guys, just making a thread here to post and discuss the broadcasts. The two races so far have been an absolute pleasure to commentate on and I'm looking forward to covering the rest of the season. I think tonights broadcast went great, interesting race all round, and Kidbyers did a fantastic job with the commentary. In the future, I'm aiming to get us on the official AOR channel from now on, so hopefully a few more viewers for you guys and help to fill the grid. Also I'm looking at sorting out my streaming set up so that we can have some better video quality.

This is the place for you guys to leave us some constructive feedback on the broadcasts, hopefully so we can continue to improve things throughout the season. I'll update this thread with a link to the broadcast after each race.

Here's the broadcast from the Singapore GP:
@Matty5g @iContrast @Maznat87 @Dubzzy__ @jordandittmer711 @InfiniteMarch96 @DYNAMITE_296 @Pryingstingray @bananajosh1 @nemo9n @LoafMeat1 @VTi-DOHC @Excalibur942

kidbyers

Junior Karter
Jan 28, 2018
Really enjoyed commentating on my first AOR race yesterday. Worked really well with @Curly and looking forward to calling a few races throughout this season. Also, can anybody recommend a decently priced PS4 headset, with decent quality audio? would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and see you all for Malaysia (y)

Dubzzy__

S1 AOR PS4 Oceania F1 Champion
Jan 23, 2014
Really enjoyed commentating on my first AOR race yesterday. Worked really well with @Curly and looking forward to calling a few races throughout this season. Also, can anybody recommend a decently priced PS4 headset, with decent quality audio? would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and see you all for Malaysia (y)
https://www.mwave.com.au/product/razer-kraken-usb-essential-surround-sound-gaming-headset-pcps4-ab56033?gclid=CjwKCAiAqbvTBRAPEiwANEkyCPIm_XEhcZR5tKIpdRTUmHig5hJMbFaUlnXf-0xXTVK0u84URn9GmBoC1OwQAvD_BwE

Reactions: kidbyers

Curly

PS4 F1 League Runner & S14 F2 + S13 F3 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 27, 2017

Link to the broadcast for Malaysia. I think that went pretty well today. Could do with some slight audio adjustments but that should be easy to solve for next week. Great racing from you guys out there. Plenty of very close wheel-to-wheel action. Also huge props to @kidbyers who was fantastic on commentary yet again.

On the AOR channel this time so some more views for you guys and hopefully some new sign ups to go along with that.

kidbyers

Junior Karter
Jan 28, 2018
Really enjoyed last night once again. Listening back to the stream, I feel that I might need to raise the volume levels on my mic just a bit, to match the same levels as what curly is reaching. Because it was just sounding like I was fading out a little bit, but curly was coming through loud and clear. Thanks again and see you all next week for Suzuka.