Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Singapore

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MrGhostO1O

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Aug 9, 2015
even though i don't like silverstone because it is one of my worst tracks for some reason, i would like to race on it rather than melbourne.

DoubleDee1010

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Apr 25, 2014
I maybe wont be able to make this as were maybe having guests over...sooo ill try my best to get there but I can't promise anything :/

• Informative
Reactions: Beyond

Beyond

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Yo so today guys it's Silverstone just a quick update for you there also I will need someone to stand up for screenshots etc and for a host.

• Agree
Reactions: Former user1

Ranger

S12 AOR PC F1 Split 3 Champion
Premium Member
Dec 27, 2014
I can take the screenshots of qualifying and results if you want dude.

• Agree
Reactions: Beyond

PaulB1991

GP2 Reserve Driver
Jul 4, 2015
Just a couple of questions - one, what cars are we all using and two, who's hosting so I can add them to steam?

Beyond

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Just a couple of questions - one, what cars are we all using and two, who's hosting so I can add them to steam?
First come first serve for cars, still don't have someone to step up to host yet.

Daryun

Junior Karter
Oct 13, 2015
Could you guys try to add me now in Steam?
If you cant find me (Daryun with same picture) then join my F1 2013 Silverstone session and try to add me that way, last time it was too late for that try.

EDIT: Someone added me so it works fine now :)
So the host can add me too please :)

Last edited:

nicknoname777

GP2 Test Driver
Mar 23, 2014
Could you guys try to add me now in Steam?
If you cant find me (Daryun with same picture) then join my F1 2013 Silverstone session and try to add me that way, last time it was too late for that try.

EDIT: Someone added me so it works fine now :)
So the host can add me too please :)
I tried adding you but i think i got the wrong person. The one o added only had dota 2 and some other games but not f1 2013 and kept replying with weird messages

Nukka

1-time AOR PC Split 2 Champion
Oct 10, 2014
Well, first race was ok, a little bit rusty in terms of racing. 2nd race was a disaster. First my wheel lost connection for some reason, so had to drive without FFB and no buttons, on top of that the race gets even more ruined when someone decides to rejoin the track in maggots/beckets on the first lap, causing me and some other guy losing the front wing.

However, fun racing again =)

Reactions: KoolKat

DoubleDee1010

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Apr 25, 2014
Weeell 1st race was a stunner! :D Had a great battle with Marco!
2nd race my lovely connection fucked me up again...in P4 when I dsc with us (1st to 4th) not seperated by a lot...could have been a spicy battle to the end.
Nevertheless enjoyed the races tonight and hoping for a good season with yall :D