Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Singapore

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ycoms

Double AOR iRacing GTE Champion
Mar 4, 2015
Apart from a very very poor quali (only completed the last lap) I think I couldn't have done much better on pace today, I'm still the fill-in between the lead and the midfield from season 9.5, still searching for that extra consistency and extra 3 tenths a lap. xD Looking forward to the season, I just hope it won't be as predictable as it seems atm. ;)

NRL | Kubica

Pro Karter
Aug 6, 2014
My first race started out terribly as into the first corner I misjudged my turn-in and went way too wide knocking me back into last, but after the pits I had quite a great battle with @Nukka the rest of the time, missing my breaking point one time and knocking us both off the track.
Second race was a disaster, started from pole and fell to third, then when coming into Vale I got rammed up the back by MoNsTeR's lag and then I made a pretty bad re-entry onto the track. Then being back in 7th for a lap I tried to pass him back into the Loop and some kind of desync or something nearly sidepod glitched us both, nearly same issue out of Luffield. So back in 11th at this point. Later in the race, 2 lag related incidents with rear end bumping. Incident lap #'s 1, 3 (Loop & Luffield), 9,10

I'll have videos of both races up tomorrow more than likely.

Reactions: KoolKat

KoolKat

Formula 4 Test Driver
Mar 24, 2015
Thanks for the great races everyone, it was an honor. I had a solid quali for race 1 and a fantastic battle with @Ycoms (good undercut btw).Race 2 was when it all went to s### as I suffered a sidepod glitch and lost my front wing haha, but I still had a great time. Really looking forward to racing with all you legends in Season 10 (y).

PS: if you recorded, please share the link to your channel so I can stuff my face with popcorn as I watch back that brilliant race 1.http://apexonlineracing.com/community/members/ycoms.4223/

Ranger

S12 AOR PC F1 Split 3 Champion
Premium Member
Dec 27, 2014
Really enjoyed this, was really disappointed at both starts. whatever happened the car would not move off the line :( Had some great battles in race 1, side by side through maggots etc. Losing the front wing on lap 1 race 2 really destroyed that race but raced on anyway.

Looks good for the league though so really happy to see people enjoy the racing.

PaulB1991

GP2 Reserve Driver
Jul 4, 2015
Had a pretty decent qualifying for only half an hours worth of practice and was really looking forward to the race but got disconnected.

Second race I think I just wanted to finish respectably without too many problems, as others have said.. it was pretty much a struggle against the lag but even so, had a few decent battles. As I haven't raced online in over 3 years I'm pretty happy with how I performed, once I get a hang of it again.. this'll be a pretty competitive league.

PaulB1991

GP2 Reserve Driver
Jul 4, 2015
Any idea when the next one will be? (If there is one) just thought I'd say now that if it's this Sunday, I can't make it as I'll be in Manchester.

Ranger

S12 AOR PC F1 Split 3 Champion
Premium Member
Dec 27, 2014
Any idea when the next one will be? (If there is one) just thought I'd say now that if it's this Sunday, I can't make it as I'll be in Manchester.
Usually they take place on Wednesday/Thursday and then the race on Sunday. Since the league has yet to start it's really hit or miss on when they will be, just keep an eye on the forums dude.

• Informative
Reactions: PaulB1991