XB1 - Lobby Host [PINGTESTS AND SPEEDTESTS PLEASE!] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Lobby Host [PINGTESTS AND SPEEDTESTS PLEASE!]

Devastation

Best of the Rest
May 9, 2014
Since the first race is only a couple of days away, now's probably a good time to find someone who can set it up...

I've raced with a couple of people here before, so I've got a rough idea who definitely WON'T be a good host (*cough @FlameDragon72 cough*), but if everybody could post their pingtest results here again AND a speedtest from Ookla (Link: http://www.speedtest.net) by tomorrow afternoon, that should make Wednesday that much smoother.

@livingdead69 @Shaw lXl @blizzardwizard @JackG @Wookie pete @matthewsdea @Diogo @TC92 @Smifficle @McMilanCZ
@Fatboy1791 @Atticus @FlameDragon72

@Dan Hawkins

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Du7cH

Shaw lXl

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 28, 2015
I'm the same as Atticus lol, I'll post them asap although I've no chance of being host :lol:

Shaw lXl

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 28, 2015
For some reason it's more than halving my speeds (maybe phone limits?), ping's also a little higher than my Xbox reading but you get the idea: not host worthy lol :(

image.jpg

Atticus

F1 2010 Season 1 Veteran
May 4, 2015
Would it be a good idea to try and get whoever the host is to host a trial run of just a couple laps tomorrow? Rather have issues then than on Wednesday

Shaw lXl

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 28, 2015
Where the hell do you live? Thos are really bad speeds :(
In a busy town, in a new estate. No idea why my part of the town (3 or 4 streets) isn't able to upgrade to a Fibre Optic package, really dumb.

My speeds on XB1 are roughly 4.5mb/s DL & 0.7 mb UP

JackG

Pro Karter
May 30, 2014
Hey Guys! No chance can i host.

Fingers crossed get fibre optic in the coming months so could be a potential host then :)

• Informative
Reactions: Devastation