PC Lobby Hosts

Jipper

Reigning S14 AOR PC F6 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
May 24, 2017
Hi Guys,

Ive been hosting league races and social races Since S13, so im going to throw myself in as the lobby host, i havent had any problems to date however that doesnt mean there shouldnt be other lobby hosts incase of abscence or problems etc, @Rienk has kindly offered to be a lobby host, would anyone else like to be a backup host?

Looking at the list excellently provided by @Kreosteijn the majority of the top 10 could host, So let me know in this thread if you would like to be put down as a backup host

Rienk

AOR iRacing GTE S10 Pro/Am Champion
Premium Member
Sep 9, 2017
I'm gonna add to this to say that if you'd like to be a back-up host, it might be a good idea to host a social once to see how your connection holds up with hosting. I know the weekly socials by Hinyaldee usually need a host, or you can organize one yourself. I will be doing one myself this Wednesday to test my connection.

Rienk

AOR iRacing GTE S10 Pro/Am Champion
Premium Member
Sep 9, 2017
Alright, having done my social yesterday I should be good to go for hosting. I took the time to review if everything went ok, because it seems like quite a few people left, but there didn't seem to actually be any desync for anyone. Just 2 people getting the "Lost connection to steam" message, but that shouldn't have anything to do with me hosting I believe.

Jipper

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
May 24, 2017
Alright, having done my social yesterday I should be good to go for hosting. I took the time to review if everything went ok, because it seems like quite a few people left, but there didn't seem to actually be any desync for anyone. Just 2 people getting the "Lost connection to steam" message, but that shouldn't have anything to do with me hosting I believe.
Excellent good to hear, looks like its just me and you hosting then ;) no one else has replied.

ive put you down as hte backup host. Thanks again :)

Reactions: Rienk

Snook

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Dec 16, 2017
if you guys ever want cars flying around i can always pick up the host duty...

Borderline

S18 AOR PC F9 Champion
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
Excellent good to hear, looks like its just me and you hosting then ;) no one else has replied.

ive put you down as hte backup host. Thanks again :)
I don't have much experience in hosting, but I could be hosting as well, I think. My connection has never let me down so far...

Reactions: Jipper

Jipper

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
May 24, 2017
I don't have much experience in hosting, but I could be hosting as well, I think. My connection has never let me down so far...
Excellent good to know :)