Mazda TC L1: Silverstone National & Red Bull Ring (Full) 14th July @8PM | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Mazda TC L1: Silverstone National & Red Bull Ring (Full) 14th July @8PM

Owen

Pro Karter
Jan 18, 2014
I'll be there, got my pedals sorted. Apologies I couldn't race last week, I was desperately trying to get them sorted in time but it didn't happen.

Hampus Soderberg

AOR PC Assetto Corsa S4 & RallyCross S1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
the thing that ruined my silverstone race was a hit in the side which made me lose a few places and got me stuck in traffic. I now looked at the replay and truse was on my inside and the he just moved to the left and hit me and then back to the right side again. Looked like lag! what's your view on this [MENTION=355]Trusefusker[/MENTION]

Ashracer2011

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Definitely some lag around tonight, the replay was a bit laggy at times and I witnessed some around during the races.

I felt that some drivers where rushing their way past people, this lead to a few incidents which could have been avoided. People should take pride in performing a good overtake, rather than just getting past.

I think deng's wheel either was reset or he had some lag because his braking into turn one was a bit delayed and very sudden.

Championship Table after these rounds

Jan 14, 2014
Ashracer2011;n58655 said:
Definitely some lag around tonight, the replay was a bit laggy at times and I witnessed some around during the races. I felt that some drivers where rushing their way past people, this lead to a few incidents which could have been avoided. People should take pride in performing a good overtake, rather than just getting past. I think deng's wheel either was reset or he had some lag because his braking into turn one was a bit delayed and very sudden. ]
Yup had issues on the start. Wrong view mode, car started in fourth and by the time i sorted that i realised i had passed my break marker. Let everyone through to make sure i made up for any incident i could have caused