Mini-Season Game Vote (PS3 Platform) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Mini-Season Game Vote (PS3 Platform)

What game would you like to do the 6-week mini-season on?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

JIM-JakeT

F1 Sponsored Driver
Oct 17, 2014
26th April until the 31st may, cars and tracks etc will be voted on aswell when we have an understanding towards numbers.
Ok so starts next Thursday, guessing 8PM. And what is the order of car choices? Or just first come first served or something?

Elite_sultan

Ex Super Moderator
Jan 13, 2014
Ok so starts next Thursday, guessing 8PM. And what is the order of car choices? Or just first come first served or something?
Next Sunday, car picks will be done in the usual manner I suspect but not defo on that.

coaches82

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I havn't actually voted in the poll and I dont think I will as I just honestly dont know what I think at the moment.
I didn't really enjoy this season on 2014 game, too many bugs! i have had a quick shot of 2013 and im not convinced I want to go back to a nailed rear end and just flooring it out of corners...
I will wait until a decision has been made to which game season 9.5 is on and then decide on whether to sign up or not from there.

Unfortunately I am 1 of many that is currently using a logitech wheel that isn't compatible with next gen consoles, so going forward I really dont know what my options are. At the moment it looks like its either buy a thrustmaster wheel and new console, £500 - £600 :wideyed: or move over to pc for a similar price...
Decisions, decisions... :banghead:

FTR Liam

Former AOR PS3 Tier 1 F1 Champion
AOR Commentator
Jun 23, 2014
Don't mind wich one. !
Will be on PS3 till my G27 is PS4 compatible.
Sony, CM and Logitech will have to do without my money till then.
And in a way, i don't think they mind..
You'll be waiting a long time then. Logitech's are never gonna be compatible with PS4. Logitech don't make wheels anymore, so Sony didn't feel it worth it to implement Logitech compatibility since they'll soon mostly be gone.

James Thorpe

F1 Triple Champion
Jan 19, 2014
Never played 2013 on my T500 for more than 5 min, so will be interesting to get a feel of the game when not using the G27 ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.