Moving Leagues | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Moving Leagues

DC MagiK

Xbox F6 Season 3 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
If you are willing to move to GP2 could you post below please.

matt785shimmy

Reigning AOR PC Split 3 Champion
Jan 15, 2014
do the leagues return tomorrow or the week after? i think its tomorrow, but am unsure given the setbacks etc...

Du7cH

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Just a social tomorrow Matt the league should hopefully return the following week,

Leoobot

GP2 Reserve Driver
Jan 14, 2014
ExTa;n2598 said:
I want, hope Leo moves to GP2 with me :)
Well actually i'd like to see us both stay, but that's pretty selfishly speaking as I have a healthy 40 point lead in the championship. I can see that it's quite a lot of seats that needs to be filled in GP2. So if Exta really wants to move up and if it's necessary, ill do it. But I have one condition and that is that I get to race in either the Williams or Toro Rosso :).

DC MagiK

Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
not sure if you will be able to specify which car! i think most cars are quite close in terms of pace though

matt785shimmy

Reigning AOR PC Split 3 Champion
Jan 15, 2014
If they're struggling to fill up, I can move, as long as I get a long wheel base car as I prefer them. Don't expect me to get good points though.

Leoobot

GP2 Reserve Driver
Jan 14, 2014
DC MagiK;n2787 said:
not sure if you will be able to specify which car! i think most cars are quite close in terms of pace though
Yeah ofc they are all similar in pace, im doing the same times with every car. Im just tired as f*** driving the Red Bull + I think the Toro Rosso and Williams looks good :).

DC MagiK

Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
matt785shimmy;n2820 said:
If they're struggling to fill up, I can move, as long as I get a long wheel base car as I prefer them. Don't expect me to get good points though.
i thought you were leaving after a couple of races?

thelivingdead69

F1 Sponsored Driver
Jan 14, 2014
i don't mind moving up if seats need to be filled. preferably i would like to finish the season in F3 but if drivers are needed for GP2 then il fill one of them. my only concern is losing points and starting from scratch when the rest of the field will have their points from the last 8 races. surely if people move up we should be able to take our points with us or at least half of them to give us a fighting chance of actually staying up

NillisLukins

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I'll go up. I know i'm 2nd in the standings but it's been proved throughout the season that i'm not the 2nd quickest driver in the league, so I shouldn't be at the top of the order in terms of being asked for it. But I would go up if asked. And i'm firmly of the belief that if I do go up I should start on 0. That was the rules that I accepted when signing up so that's the way it should be.

thelivingdead69

F1 Sponsored Driver
Jan 14, 2014
just noticed that GP2 only has 1 driver seat free so it would be pointless for people to move up imo and just keep our league as it is. should keep things interesting as well if no one leaves

iiTz Tommyzz

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
thelivingdead69;n3924 said:
just noticed that GP2 only has 1 driver seat free so it would be pointless for people to move up imo and just keep our league as it is. should keep things interesting as well if no one leaves
We have 5 seats free so not sure where you have seen that?

ExTa

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jan 14, 2014
Finally, I prefer to stay in F3 because i can fight for the title with Leo and i don't want to leave my friend Franglish :)

iiTz Tommyzz

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
ExTa;n4070 said:
Finally, I prefer to stay in F3 because i can fight for the title with Leo and i don't want to leave my friend Franglish :)
But if we are doing mini championship from now to the end of the season, season 7 has basically already finished and Leo has won the league.

George

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 13, 2014
Technically season 7 is not finished and Exta still has a chance in the title race