PS4 - New member | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 New member

J

Johndog2010

Hey guys. I race with kamkaymom and pc Steve in the hairpin league
That asked me to join which I would love to do so please ad me.
Thanks
John

Jthorn97

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 10, 2015
Hello and welcome!

You need to sign up in the sign up thread if you want to join :)

J

Johndog2010

Ok cool. If you can confirm that I've done it the right way for me would be great.
I'm a clean racer. Maybe not the fastest yet but I enjoy league racing and been as competitive as I can.

Jthorn97

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 10, 2015
Ok cool. If you can confirm that I've done it the right way for me would be great.
I'm a clean racer. Maybe not the fastest yet but I enjoy league racing and been as competitive as I can.
Will do when I update everything ;)

Beken26

Pro Karter
Oct 24, 2014
Good again, I put the message again here as I have asked before in other areas of the forum and I have not received a reply, nor do I want to open more topics. I would like to know what I have to do to participate in the competition, as I understand I have to do the team tral and something more ?.

Thank you very much, I expect at least one answer.

Jthorn97

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 10, 2015
Hey John, someone from my league :) Hairpin Racing League
Hello John and welcome to AOR! :)
Hello guys. Any league going on week days ? Tks
Hello there. There are currently no F1 leagues running on weekdays unfortunately.

Good again, I put the message again here as I have asked before in other areas of the forum and I have not received a reply, nor do I want to open more topics. I would like to know what I have to do to participate in the competition, as I understand I have to do the team tral and something more ?.

Thank you very much, I expect at least one answer.
Hello! Sorry about that, sometimes the staff around here doesn't have time to respond to everyone so seems like you've just been unlucky.

Atm all the F1 main leagues on PS4 are closed. I've opened up a reserve league but that one is also full more or less. Try to find the reserve league sign up thread and sign up there if you want to race :)

Beken26

Pro Karter
Oct 24, 2014
Hello John and welcome to AOR! :)

Hello there. There are currently no F1 leagues running on weekdays unfortunately.

Hello! Sorry about that, sometimes the staff around here doesn't have time to respond to everyone so seems like you've just been unlucky.

Atm all the F1 main leagues on PS4 are closed. I've opened up a reserve league but that one is also full more or less. Try to find the reserve league sign up thread and sign up there if you want to race :)
It does not matter. To participate in the reserve league, what do I have to do? Time Trial? Sorry for my heaviness