PC - PC F4 Round 11 - Hungary | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC PC F4 Round 11 - Hungary

Zerd

S16 AOR PC F4 Champion
Premium Member
Nov 28, 2017
If that's the case then you've been getting incredibly lucky/are racing on reduced damage not full.
I'm talking pub lobbies, honestly, even when it happened and watching it after I didn't even think it was bad, other people who watched it thought it shouldn't of been that bad

SMEAJ

S14 AOR PC F4 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 20, 2017
public lobbies are reduced damage, that impact you had would've given you probably lime wing damage on reduced

Aaron Shum

Premium Member
Premium Member
Oct 28, 2016
I agree with Detainable... damage should not have been bad. I have had collisions like that will full damage and sustained nothing. he also taps my car turn1 right before and has no damage (maybe that weakened your wing :blackeye:)

• Faff
Reactions: Zerd

Haydn

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
rFactor2 Coordinator
Dec 27, 2015

As Alonso says:
Reminds me of something that happened to me earlier in the season.
That is pretty rough tbf.
- Sure that wasn't a highlight either xD

Also @Julien2395 I can see your point, but on my screen I was waiting for a car and waiting in that queue does not effect ur quali session at all. Ur still gonna get 2 runs in. Also wtf, overtaking someone on the literal last corner and thinking that's fine like even if it was 4 seconds earlier I could have pealed into the pits and still made 2 runs but u had to do it at the point where I can no longer enter the pits. Like cmon just pull in behind me there, the others have time to react and make a gap but at that point whatever I do u have just ruined my lap.

DackeBerg

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Aug 27, 2017
But @Haydn I didn't touch you ;) Saw that you were close on the map so tried to avoid the collision but was sliding because of the grass on my tires and I was accelerating. That's why I got so close to you.

• Happy
Reactions: Haydn

Thm786

S17 AOR PC F2 Champion
May 21, 2017
Well, well, well !!
What a way to inaugurate that brand new TSPC-Racer !

Qualy went greatly, obviously, as first I putted a nice banker with 1:17.3 before going for this great 1:16.921 :sneaky: right at the end of the session (didn't bottled it this time @koldo :p)
Shout out to @elgo for that great P2 in his day-view qualy ! Great job !

Strategy was simple : Stopping lap 14 for softs and take them to the end
The start was good, nothing amazing, I kept 1st place. Then until the pitstop it was all about getting a little gap to @SMEAJ to make sure he doesn't undercut me, managed to get a 3s gap as we pitted as expected on lap 14. Unlucky for @koldo that you had that spin, maybe it could've been a double podium, better luck next time mate ! ;)
The second stint needed more focus, as @SMEAJ wasclosing on me slowly but I knew I could manage the gap to the end BUT I corner cuted once to much so from that point I though "let's manage the gap and push the last three laps" to regain a 3s gap to our championship leader. On lap 34 as I was pushing real hard the gap started to go up, from 1.4 to 1.9 then to 2.7 and then I assume he had that unlucky puncture wich puted him out of contention for the race win and I left my joy explode !
GG everyone, see y'a all next time, rendez-vous at Spa !

Last edited:

Haydn

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
rFactor2 Coordinator
Dec 27, 2015
Well, well, well !!
What a way to inaugurate that brand new TSPC-Racer !
Ah nice I'm looking at getting one aswell. Currently have a tmx but just want to upgrade it while the ts-pc racer is available. Literally everyone is getting one ;)
Really looking forward to a possible move onto wheel. Sorry #PadHacks

SMEAJ

S14 AOR PC F4 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 20, 2017
on that note, I just got my G920 working again yeehaa

And apparently around the high and mid speed corners I'm already faster than pad lol, shame I have to run higher rear wing so my straights are fucked, and I still don't know how to do the low speed stuff.

Julien2395

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jul 15, 2017
Ok i think i can seriously say i can fight for a top 5 finish (top 3 with some luck :D ) in Spa. My pace seems pretty promising after Silverstone which is also a high speed tracl
Reminds me of something that happened to me earlier in the season.
That is pretty rough tbf.
- Sure that wasn't a highlight either xD

Also @Julien2395 I can see your point, but on my screen I was waiting for a car and waiting in that queue does not effect ur quali session at all. Ur still gonna get 2 runs in. Also wtf, overtaking someone on the literal last corner and thinking that's fine like even if it was 4 seconds earlier I could have pealed into the pits and still made 2 runs but u had to do it at the point where I can no longer enter the pits. Like cmon just pull in behind me there, the others have time to react and make a gap but at that point whatever I do u have just ruined my lap.
I passed you before the pit entry mate.

Haydn

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
rFactor2 Coordinator
Dec 27, 2015
@koldo I'm sorry what. Lap 11 and 48% just after u have spun. Wtf I was at 60% by this point in the race.

Aaron Shum

Premium Member
Premium Member
Oct 28, 2016
Hey guys,

Managed to get the video done yesterday. just a few things I didn't say in the video -- really happy about finishing in 4th position, and want to give more credit to @Haydn for driving a really strong race. He showed really strong pace and drove very competitively; I really enjoyed our battles even tho I may sound a bit critical. I hope I don't have him on my tail that long ever again.

and here's a clip that I missed, of @koldo obviously xD

Haydn

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
rFactor2 Coordinator
Dec 27, 2015
Yeah @Aaron Shum 12:00 was a complete mistake. Although you seem to go a rant about how it was on purpose. It's clear it was not on purpose imo, u can see how I'm sliding across the track and if u watch in slow mo, u can see right at the end I finally manage to get some left lock on. Would never do it on purpose cause I'd be more likely so spin, and good luck doing it around the outside at t2 xD

Aaron Shum

Premium Member
Premium Member
Oct 28, 2016
Yeah @Aaron Shum 12:00 was a complete mistake. Although you seem to go a rant about how it was on purpose. It's clear it was not on purpose imo, u can see how I'm sliding across the track and if u watch in slow mo, u can see right at the end I finally manage to get some left lock on. Would never do it on purpose cause I'd be more likely so spin, and good luck doing it around the outside at t2 xD
Ya I try to narrate the thoughts I had in the moment. But ur right, t2 on the outside is tough but still would’ve loved to try the move tho