PC PC F4 Round 12 - Spa

Haydn

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
rFactor2 Coordinator
LM24 Event Coordinator
Dec 27, 2015
Me and @Haydn appreciate the constructors points ;)
Yeah. Shame I fucked everything i possibly could have. Otherwise we had a high chance of our first 1-2 :)

Julien2395

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jul 15, 2017
Q: Haha lol
R: So in essence spun through ea rouge and then had some fun with the crashed car of dacke. I then just did nothing overtook some people, thm spun we then came into the chicane and they decided to brake about 20m early so so I had to straight line the corner. Nwo I've done a flick spin and last, caught up to the back markers, got stuck, crashed. Got on intres got passed gresziu ended up in p4. Pit for Ultrastofts then for the 2nd time in the race launched my car at pouhon, and lost out on p4 by 7 tenths cause of bs warning I got for avoid a crash on lap 1 but didn't record so can't appeal it. Overall one of my worst league races, and has proved to me practicing isn't a worth spend of my time anymore. Will probably now resort to minimal practice, whilst still maximizing pace.
Q: Haha lol

lmfao i love it xD

Julien2395

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jul 15, 2017
Q: Decent, i suck in the inters on this game so not worth mentioning xD

R: Took it easy off the line, stayed on the outside to avoid possible colissions. Koldo and Thm were ahead of me untill the end of the first sector on Lap 2 when they went off. Koldo tried rejoining the track and hit my rear tyre, which i felt very heavily on my forcefeedback and i even checked if i had damage as the hit was quite hard xD But yeah, koldo spun after he hit me when rejoining the track and got disqualified for some reason. Then i just tried to get in my rhytm as i felt very uncomfortable especially at the start plus the soft compound tyres made it like hell for me the first 3 to 5 laps. Then on Lap 6 or 7 Thm tried making a move into the busstop which i didnt see coming. I turned away as soon as possible but he still went sideways and lost a few positions; i didnt know what to do so i continued on.

Then it was pretty much me maintaining the gap to elgo behind me to make sure i stayed on the podium. When the rain started to fall i followed SMEAJ and Detainable ahead for the Inters. Surprisinly Detainable went to another set of Slicks and a few seconds later crashing out. From that moment i really took it easy, then it stopped raining. I switched to dry tyres again following SMEAJ. I really struggled on my out lap and the first real lap on the ultras. Maku closed the gap from 9 seconds to just 2 in no-time. On the final lap we both took it easy from what i felt and i took P2 with Maku 1.5 seconds behind in P3.

Yeah sorry, this is my first real race description. I hope i did well :p

elgo

Pro Karter
Dec 22, 2017
Yeah I fucked up everything because my engineer told me <<5mins of rain>> so I thought it was better to stay out with soft... btw nice race too =P

Thm786

S17 AOR PC F2 Champion
May 21, 2017
Disapointing from lap 2 to lap 22
Nothing else to say

(here it's the good thread)

Haydn

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
rFactor2 Coordinator
LM24 Event Coordinator
Dec 27, 2015
Nothing else to say

6:55- I am still amazed I avoided that. I broke about 20m earlier than usual, and still was about to crash into them cause ofc they broke early mixed up in battle. Saw the gap and knew what I had to do. And am so glad I did that, it would have been a massive crash lol.

Edit: Some people have already mentioned I hit the brakes way too late, and I came in way too hot for that corner. The simple answer is no. I saw the crash about to happen, I couldn't move to the outside, i can't move further to the inside so my only decision was to floor it and hope I fly over the apex b4 he gets there. I would have easily made the corner, if it weren't for the fact there wasn't gonna be enough room for me at the angle I was gonna take.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Thm786 and SMEAJ

Julien2395

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jul 15, 2017
Nothing else to say

Yeah sorry for the half spin mate, i didnt see it coming. Im glad you didnt got any big damage from that :D

Also very unfortunate when you hit Lunation - SIDEWAYS.

Reactions: Thm786

Thm786

S17 AOR PC F2 Champion
May 21, 2017
Yeah sorry for the half spin mate, i didnt see it coming. Im glad you didnt got any big damage from that :D

Also very unfortunate when you hit Lunation - SIDEWAYS.
Things happen :) I’m just moving on to Monza now

Zerd

S16 AOR PC F4 Champion
Premium Member
Nov 28, 2017
Yeah I fucked up everything because my engineer told me <<5mins of rain>> so I thought it was better to stay out with soft... btw nice race too =P
this is why I pitted for slicks, never listening to Jeff again

Julien2395

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jul 15, 2017

N00B13

SMEAJ

S14 AOR PC F4 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
LM24 Event Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 20, 2017
@koldo turn that DNF into a DSQ like it's supposed to be, so everyone can see just how much of a cheat you are

What a terrible role model to set to all the children, being disqualified

Haydn

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
rFactor2 Coordinator
LM24 Event Coordinator
Dec 27, 2015
@koldo turn that DNF into a DSQ like it's supposed to be, so everyone can see just how much of a cheat you are

What a terrible role model to set to all the children, being disqualified
I see we have 2 premium members here now. Should i make it 3?

• Agree
Reactions: Zerd

SMEAJ

S14 AOR PC F4 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
LM24 Event Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 20, 2017
7:35 for a treat ;)