Apr 28, 2017
Round 14 - Singapore Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 28th January 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Marina Bay Street Circuit
Laps: 31

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
-

Reactions: The Genius

SMEAJ

S14 AOR PC F4 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
LM24 Event Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 20, 2017
If anyone needs help getting quick here at Singapore, I have just the advice for you

DDKz9ZvXcAA6dpW.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: Duppy

Julien2395

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jul 15, 2017
@FX1L1 i want to call you something but i'm not gonna do it. What the *beep* is the reason for putting me in the wall TWICE when i'm alongside? Jesus christ!
@Detainable what did this guy do to you? Aaron told me you were complaining on him too.

Julien2395

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jul 15, 2017
Oh congrats on the win btw Detain, good job on P2 @SMEAJ! Also congrats to @elgo for his 2nd podium.
I'm surprised i finished 4th lol

malse man

Pro Karter
Jan 19, 2018
Besides losing my front wing twice and being lapped this race was pretty fun.
Lunation was lagging pretty hard for me, which cost me my front wing :/

• Agree
Reactions: SMEAJ

FX1L1

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 20, 2018
the strategy really took a big part in this one..
well I qualified 3rd and got DNF because of the strategy ...
Overall it was pretty fun, great drivers, respectable drivers.
need to take in mind the strategy in the next race.

Reactions: SMEAJ

elgo

Pro Karter
Dec 22, 2017
First thing congrats to the winner @Detainable and @SMEAJ for the race starting from the last places...
I had a great qualifying lap if we think I didn't train really much ( because I hate tight circuits ).
The race was perfect since I decided to make 100000 laps with ultrasoft because I didn't know supersoft were immortal ahha,
at the second lap after the pit I broken the wing and that's all, I finished the race trying to escape from @SMEAJ =D

Only just the last thing to underline... I had a contact with @Haydn ( lap 15 ), he didn't record as he said, but I did ... if you think it was a bad move here's the video.

Again I'm sorry !!

elgo

Attachments

Reactions: Zerd

FX1L1

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 20, 2018
@FX1L1 i want to call you something but i'm not gonna do it. What the *beep* is the reason for putting me in the wall TWICE when i'm alongside? Jesus christ!
@Detainable what did this guy do to you? Aaron told me you were complaining on him too.
In turn 5 he took the out side line so I got the inside line, he got back to the middle of the track and that caused me to tboned him .
i didnt mean it. seriously.

malse man

Pro Karter
Jan 19, 2018
the strategy really took a big part in this one..
well I qualified 3rd and got DNF because of the strategy ...
Overall it was pretty fun, great drivers, respectable drivers.
need to take in mind the strategy in the next race.
How do you not finish the race because of a strategy? xD

Haydn

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
rFactor2 Coordinator
LM24 Event Coordinator
Dec 27, 2015
Q: Did an okish lap, the same time I had been doing all day cause I'm ****.
R: Had an ok start just played it safe. Detainable and FX1L came together, and I hopped into p2. I then began racing detainable, till lap 9 where he did a super undercut (I was planning to come in around lap 12). I end up coming in on lap 10 and elgo stays out longer, we end up near to each other on track, and then he gets wing damage. I try an overtake and then I didn't really deserve the space but he does turn in a bit and then I suppose through wing damage watching runs wide and pushes me into a wall. A bit annoyed cause there wasn't much point fighting that. I see how much time I'm loosing and decide to pit.
I then have struggles passing aaron costing me around 3 seconds, I then make my way past a spun gresiu, and then it's just me and julien to brawl it out to the end. And then FX1L gets a puncture and costs me 2.5 seconds, the cherry on top of the cake. I then get back up on Julien but can't pass him with dying tires. Commit suicide successfully and that's the race lads.

My take on the incident after seeing Elgo's footage: It was kinda unfortunate, I did get turned on a little before but arguably didn't deserve the space. I then try to hold it round the outside, and unfortunately contact is made which is the reason I get bounced offline and end up in the wall with a yellow wing. Nothing he could to really avoid that. Still a shame I threw a possible 2nd away, but atleast I'm not doing as bad as the red bulls are ;)