PC - PC F4 Round 14 - Singapore | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC PC F4 Round 14 - Singapore

Zerd

S16 AOR PC F4 Champion
Premium Member
Nov 28, 2017
In turn 5 he took the out side line so I got the inside line, he got back to the middle of the track and that caused me to tboned him .
i didnt mean it. seriously.
lol I went wide and didnt go tight at all and you still hit me, there was no space, take your time, lap 1 divebombs aren't necessary

SMEAJ

S14 AOR PC F4 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
LM24 Event Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 20, 2017
lol I went wide and didnt go tight at all and you still hit me, there was no space, take your time, lap 1 divebombs aren't necessary
Looking back, I gotta say that was a bit reckless from @FX1L1 but to be honest I wish he did a better job so I won

Aaron Shum

Premium Member
Premium Member
Oct 28, 2016
Here's my race start. As usual, had no pace during practice right before, but my race pace came alive ----- real shame I couldn't use it

@only4win

Last edited:

SMEAJ

S14 AOR PC F4 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
LM24 Event Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 20, 2017
List of records Detainable ruined by winning this race:

• Renault power winning every race
  • SMEAJ winning at every street circuit
  • SMEAJ winning the championship from 18th on the grid
  • SMEAJ winning the race from 18th on the grid
  • Different 2nd places (elgo would've had 2nd place for the first time instead)
  • Our lord and saviour Julien2395 getting 3 podiums in a row

Some call it salt, I call it Me being obsessed with statistics and remarkable facts/events and never being willing to let these records come to an end. GG on the win I guess from that calamitous lap 1, but wait until you see my lap 1 and you'll see why.

• Burn
Reactions: Duppy

FX1L1

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 20, 2018
Dude you took outside line, touched the curb and went to the middle -
And i'll say it again.
Sorry I didn't mean that.

Zerd

S16 AOR PC F4 Champion
Premium Member
Nov 28, 2017
Dude you took outside line, touched the curb and went to the middle -

And i'll say it again.
Sorry I didn't mean that.
touching the curb is how you're supposed to take that corner, wide entry and hitting the apex, not my fault you didn't know that

• Agree
Reactions: Julien2395

Zerd

S16 AOR PC F4 Champion
Premium Member
Nov 28, 2017
List of records Detainable ruined by winning this race:

• Renault power winning every race
  • SMEAJ winning at every street circuit
  • SMEAJ winning the championship from 18th on the grid
  • SMEAJ winning the race from 18th on the grid
  • Different 2nd places (elgo would've had 2nd place for the first time instead)
  • Our lord and saviour Julien2395 getting 3 podiums in a row

Some call it salt, I call it Me being obsessed with statistics and remarkable facts/events and never being willing to let these records come to an end. GG on the win I guess from that calamitous lap 1, but wait until you see my lap 1 and you'll see why.
I'll give you credit, you tried your best to stop me, I just didn't feel like bottling this one, so I chose not to, sorry x

MakuF1

Pro Karter
Jun 3, 2017
The battle from 4:30 - 5:55 is insane, but you can tell from the driving from both of us that @FX1L1 was too reckless, just a reminder to the entire league, we are actual people you are racing and not AI, we all have different driving/defending styles, but like the rules say, clean and fair racing! if it is your first or every race then you should still keep this in mind, no one is a hero! any way nice race everyone!

Julien2395

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jul 15, 2017
The battle from 4:30 - 5:55 is insane, but you can tell from the driving from both of us that @FX1L1 was too reckless, just a reminder to the entire league, we are actual people you are racing and not AI, we all have different driving/defending styles, but like the rules say, clean and fair racing! if it is your first or every race then you should still keep this in mind, no one is a hero! any way nice race everyone!
I even go crazy when rewatching it lol

Chicane

F1 Reserve Driver
Feb 2, 2014
I see Julien taking advantage of going 4 wheels over the kerbs after the DRS zone. I see drivers going 3 wide in turn 14. Don't blame everything on the new guy please.

Julien2395

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jul 15, 2017
I see Julien taking advantage of going 4 wheels over the kerbs after the DRS zone. I see drivers going 3 wide in turn 14. Don't blame everything on the new guy please.

Everyone was able to go off with 4 tyres all qualia and all race, everyone is allowed to go 3 wide as long as it stays clean. Youre not allowed to just tbone someone or put someone in the wall.

Chicane

F1 Reserve Driver
Feb 2, 2014
Q: I knew I was slow on this track, so I wasn't too surprised I started even lower than usual. P15.

R: @Lunation was teleporting all over the place. Initially I passed him, but then the field bunched up in sector 2 and then disaster was unavoidable: needed wing change. I got out of the pits in P19 on softs. Regretted my decision, because two stints on supersofts was most likely quicker. Ah well, it's a street circuit so track position matters.

Fast forward to lap 30: I drove in P10, but @only4win had closed the gap on his softs he took in lap7. I already had a 3 second penalty, and kinda expected only4win to be clean as usual. Still he really pushed, so maybe he had time penalty too. We had some wheelbanging in lap 31 but he made the overtake, and I drove P11. Then new guy @FX1L1 was parked on the track, so I still crossed the line in P10. Still scored points in every race. Yeah, that's my goal right now: scoring points in every race this season.
highlights:

Reactions: only4win

Chicane

F1 Reserve Driver
Feb 2, 2014
Everyone was able to go off with 4 tyres all qualia and all race, everyone is allowed to go 3 wide as long as it stays clean. Youre not allowed to just tbone someone or put someone in the wall.
AOR track limits aren't the same as Codemasters track limits. Yes you can go 3 wide, but don't be surprised if contact is made. Agreeing that you can't put someone in the wall.

As I said, don't blame everything on him in this case. That still leaves room for 'something' :lol: