PC - PC F4 Round 15 - Malaysia | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC PC F4 Round 15 - Malaysia

Thm786

S17 AOR PC F2 Champion
May 21, 2017
Q : with no train at all in wet conditions, managed to have p7 on an ok lap. Nothing terrible
R: had a great gate away and went straight into P5, then took a lot of time to pass @only4win who hold me up quite a bit ^^ nice defending thoe

Pitted for soft one lap to much early but still it was not that bad and I managed to jump @Haydn who pitted a second times
From there he catches me back and managed to overtake me while @SMEAJ had his disconection.
I tried to overtake him back until the end of the race but didn’t managed to, P3 in the end, quite happy considering I started practicing only one or two hours before the actual race ;)

No problem Smeaj in the end when you werea lap down you were faster I just wasn’t expecting you to come back haha, nice fly through haydn btw ^^

• Friendly
Reactions: SMEAJ

Chicane

F1 Reserve Driver
Feb 2, 2014
Q: P10 thanks to my final lap. No clue if track was improving in the end.
R: I did everything to avoid contact all the time, unlike a few other drivers (hi @Julien2395 ). As a result I collected Maku (one of the squeezed cars by Julien) who appeared late from another car and I couldn't avoid him in these intermediate conditions. Pitstop for new front wing, and I was already half a lap down.

What was left was a dull race. Wasn't really motivated and didn't like the conditions. No surprise I got lapped in the end. Shame to see my points scoring streak end.

Congratulations to @SMEAJ who won the championship. Despite what you are saying I still feel you're a clear step ahead compared to the rest of the field. Prediction league predictions and wrapping up the title with 5 races to go confirm this.

• Friendly
Reactions: SMEAJ

Julien2395

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jul 15, 2017
Q: P10 thanks to my final lap. No clue if track was improving in the end.
R: I did everything to avoid contact all the time, unlike a few other drivers (hi @Julien2395 ). As a result I collected Maku (one of the squeezed cars by Julien) who appeared late from another car and I couldn't avoid him in these intermediate conditions. Pitstop for new front wing, and I was already half a lap down.

What was left was a dull race. Wasn't really motivated and didn't like the conditions. No surprise I got lapped in the end. Shame to see my points scoring streak end.

Congratulations to @SMEAJ who won the championship. Despite what you are saying I still feel you're a clear step ahead compared to the rest of the field. Prediction league predictions and wrapping up the title with 5 races to go confirm this.

If you talk about the normally almost flat out corner: I got a lot of understeer which you can see on my highlights video.
Probably because i was offline or was carrying too much speed.
Feel sorry for all affected by it, so i would like to say: My apoligies about that on Lap 1.

Reactions: Chicane

Niek van Gelder

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 29, 2015
Some maths:

If I finish in the top 6, I win the championship.
If I finish 7th-10th, I need Haydn to finish 2nd or lower to win the championship.
If I finish outside of the top 10, I need Haydn and Thm to finish 2nd or lower to win the championship.
That's a luxery to have with still 5 races remaining xD