PC - PC F4 Round 17 - United States | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC PC F4 Round 17 - United States

Julien2395

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jul 15, 2017
Q: Nice, still don't understand how Thm went into the 32.8's...

R: ABSOLUTELY AMAZING
Great start, soon into the top 6. Found out my tyre wear was worse than in practice races so i switched to the 2 stop, which i knew would be around as fast as the 1 stop.
Managed to do 2 very good overtakes in the esses, then caught up to @path1337. Both of us were driving a bit dirty but overall it was an enjoyable battle. P5 in the end, congrats @SMEAJ on the win, @Aaron Shum 2ND - GREAT JOB MATE! And @Haydn with 3rd.

Feel bad for koldo and Reece though. Cya next week :)

Last edited:

GRZEGORZ

S16 AOR PC F8 Champion
Oct 28, 2014
It's about overtaking. When I reach the turn, the driver (A) was behind me the length of the car. There was one driver on the left (B). The driver (A) in the back made a bomb, eliminating this piece of the wing because I hit the driver (A). Instead of braking, he wanted to leave the gap, but stopped at my spoiler. The second similar situation goes to the end of the straight one driver (X) is on the left in front of me, the second (Y) at the height of my wing DRS and makes a bomb hitting the driver (X) while overtaking me.
@koldo

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: koldo

koldo

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 28, 2017
It's about overtaking. When I reach the turn, the driver (A) was behind me the length of the car. There was one driver on the left (B). The driver (A) in the back made a bomb, eliminating this piece of the wing because I hit the driver (A). Instead of braking, he wanted to leave the gap, but stopped at my spoiler. The second similar situation goes to the end of the straight one driver (X) is on the left in front of me, the second (Y) at the height of my wing DRS and makes a bomb hitting the driver (X) while overtaking me.
@koldo
Did you record the incident?

GRZEGORZ

S16 AOR PC F8 Champion
Oct 28, 2014
No, but probably from the next race I will be (in the 2nd week, because this Saturday I will be at the event). Maybe there will be someone who has recorded. Maybe @Chicane . For now I have only words.
@koldo

Chicane

F1 Reserve Driver
Feb 2, 2014
The second similar situation goes to the end of the straight one driver (X) is on the left in front of me, the second (Y) at the height of my wing DRS and makes a bomb hitting the driver (X) while overtaking me.
@koldo
I think I'm (X) and @path1337 is (Y) who managed to hit me even though I took some avoiding action at the end of the back straight in lap 1. Also special mention to @elgo who ruined my front wing in lap 1, and overtook @PiekarzPotato by pushing him aside. A positive special mention to @Julien2395 who wasn't divebombing for once, but biting his time through sector 1 to make a proper overtake just before the DRS :)

Enough about others. Back to my crappy race. After the wing damage I thought the faster strategy would be to stay out and go for the 1 stop. Even though I got overtaken on parts of the track that aren't overtaking spots at all, I stayed out. Didn't work out well, softs didn't last and I had to do 2nd stop. Season is going from bad to worse for me. Glad there's only 3 more to go.

Haydn

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
rFactor2 Coordinator
Dec 27, 2015
Q: We all know I'm bad at quali gloss over that.Aside from getting obstructued by

R: Had a good start then made contact with getshum so had it all to do again. Made some moves, then as we got onto the straight on lap 2 I make a really good move on getshum and the other guy. Then it all stabalises till my pad tire wear fucks me over. I pit and then start pulling away form getshum. Then Julien decided to hold me up for 3 laps just to let getsum straight thru (thanks for ruining the only chance I had), so at that point I hold position for a couple of laps. Then to it all off MY CONTROLLER VIBRATION GOES. So I loose the position almost straight away, and somehow maintain the gap to him. Thm then gets wing damage and I get him.

Toro Rosso are now constructors champions :)))) Atleast I've won something
Just to try and get F2 constructors now

Last edited:

Aaron Shum

Premium Member
Premium Member
Oct 28, 2016

@Haydn well let's not exaggerate buddy, you pulled away for 1 lap(had to find my bearings) and then Julien let me pass on the 2nd lap

*edit* may sound a bit tired in the video, its way past my bedtime xD

Last edited:
Reactions: koldo

Julien2395

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jul 15, 2017

@Haydn well let's not exaggerate buddy, you pulled away for 1 lap(had to find my bearings) and then Julien let me pass on the 2nd lap

你喜歡在你的腿上跟爺爺說話嗎?

GG Translate, I'm praying this is correct xD

Julien2395

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jul 15, 2017

Well, championship battle for 5th with @Detainable, @Aaron Shum? Probs Detainable will get it anyway but it sounds cool battling with 3 people over a position in the championship lol

Zerd

S16 AOR PC F4 Champion
Premium Member
Nov 28, 2017
Q: We all know I'm bad at quali gloss over that.Aside from getting obstructued by

R: Had a good start then made contact with getshum so had it all to do again. Made some moves, then as we got onto the straight on lap 2 I make a really good move on getshum and the other guy. Then it all stabalises till my pad tire wear fucks me over. I pit and then start pulling away form getshum. Then Julien decided to hold me up for 3 laps just to let getsum straight thru (thanks for ruining the only chance I had), so at that point I hold position for a couple of laps. Then to it all off MY CONTROLLER VIBRATION GOES. So I loose the position almost straight away, and somehow maintain the gap to him. Thm then gets wing damage and I get him.

Toro Rosso are now constructors champions :)))) Atleast I've won something
Just to try and get F2 constructors now

with how **** my luck is fat chance of that but I'll try lmao

Zerd

S16 AOR PC F4 Champion
Premium Member
Nov 28, 2017
Well, championship battle for 5th with @Detainable, @Aaron Shum? Probs Detainable will get it anyway but it sounds cool battling with 3 people over a position in the championship lol
and I mean I'm really not interested in fighting over 5th, my chance at P2 is pretty much gone with being 50 points back again, and I'll be nowhere in Mexico and probably Abu Dhabi too.