PC - PC F4 Round 18 - Mexico | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC PC F4 Round 18 - Mexico

Zerd

S16 AOR PC F4 Champion
Premium Member
Nov 28, 2017
Contrary to the views of others doing GP Mode and Multiplayer sessions, I believe that playing Football Manager 2017 is actually the best practice to do because thats what I spent most of the run-up to this race playing and yet I was still more competitive than I was when I used to practice the F1 game for most of the weekend back in the Bahrain-Hungary kinda period.
you use line your point is void

Haydn

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
rFactor2 Coordinator
Dec 27, 2015
Contrary to the views of others doing GP Mode and Multiplayer sessions, I believe that playing Football Manager 2017 is actually the best practice to do because thats what I spent most of the run-up to this race playing and yet I was still more competitive than I was when I used to practice the F1 game for most of the weekend back in the Bahrain-Hungary kinda period.
In all fairness I bottle less with less practice. You only NEED to do about 1-2 hours of practice to get a setup fine tuned, and learn to drive. If ur in the situation James is where he doesn't have to learn braking points etc.. aswell as asking everyone for the setup.

And also doing 5 races in the run up that he failed to mention there. In the form of 2 socials, 2 F2 races and the race practice he did randomly.

• Scared
  • Friendly
Reactions: SMEAJ and Duppy

Julien2395

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jul 15, 2017
You gotta buy me that game then! :)

• What?
Reactions: SMEAJ

SMEAJ

S14 AOR PC F4 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 20, 2017
Time to deactivate

• Agree
Reactions: Haydn