Apr 28, 2017
Round 20 - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 18th March 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Yas Marina Circuit
Laps: 28

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@pkztar
@Yuridiculous

Last edited:

Julien2395

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jul 15, 2017
@koldo My thoughts are with you and your family, good luck in this difficult time experiencing internet problems and sad times.

Julien2395

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jul 15, 2017
I'm surprised last race's thread was so silent, no post-race race descriptions :(

Aaron Shum

Premium Member
Premium Member
Oct 28, 2016
cuz brazil was a **** show.. people still letting the steam vent :hurting:

hyperzz

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jan 27, 2018
Is the SC off or on? It's common here, I need to know it before I start working on strategy.

Yuridiculous

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Aug 26, 2017
Hi guys no time, got called intohte hospital in my shift and will be doing surgery instead of racing. hope you can xcuse me

• Informative
Reactions: koldo

only4win

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Oct 23, 2016
So today it ends.. After the race I will spray and drink my championship champagne for the wall of shame flawless victory. After all the hard partying I'm gonna pack my bags and leave for vacation in Germany. There I will spend all my price money and have a beer or two for the rest of the next week. Thank you guys for the great season!

Julien2395

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jul 15, 2017
Actually I'll post this in the main thread lol

btw @elgo why did you invite your GRR or whatever the name is, your friend?
You also reversed when I approached the 2nd DRS straight and thought you were gonna take me out

hyperzz

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jan 27, 2018
Guys.
That was my first (not even full) season in AOR. Signed up before Malaysia. These 6 races were amazing. Even tho I had horrible races (Japan, Abu Dhabi), or I was soo slow (Mexico) I had so much fun, gained experience, and I can't wait for S15, which I will probably spend in split 3. Big thanks for @VP_Koldo for great organisation, @Chicane for being really nice teammate, and for everyone who made this journey possible. Sorry for @SMEAJ for ruining his race in Brazil, just my own mistake.
Congrats to @SMEAJ for amazing win in the champiosnhip and for both @SMEAJ and @Haydn02 // Sideways Nismo for winning the constructors' championship.
See you in S15!

Julien2395

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jul 15, 2017
Guys.
That was my first (not even full) season in AOR. Signed up before Malaysia. These 6 races were amazing. Even tho I had horrible races (Japan, Abu Dhabi), or I was soo slow (Mexico) I had so much fun, gained experience, and I can't wait for S15, which I will probably spend in split 3. Big thanks for @VP_Koldo for great organisation, @Chicane for being really nice teammate, and for everyone who made this journey possible. Sorry for @SMEAJ for ruining his race in Brazil, just my own mistake.
Congrats to @SMEAJ for amazing win in the champiosnhip and for both @SMEAJ and @Haydn02 // Sideways Nismo for winning the constructors' championship.
See you in S15!
How do you know you'll be in Split 3 xD

Haydn

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
rFactor2 Coordinator
LM24 Event Coordinator
Dec 27, 2015
Q: Was an average lap. Just enough to get me the p4 I needed.
R: Good start, but let @Detainable keep position. some stuff goes on behind. Feykn comes out behind me. We maintain gap till pits. After the pits I get stuck behind getshum, then elgo decides to drive into us. I eventually get past aaron after loosing 2 seconds to feykn. At some lap towards the end he gets passed with a good move. Then Julien catches after I make a mistake. He divebombs me several times pushing me out the way and then just completely pushes me out the way. i then **** up the last sector on the last lap and then procede to run out of fuel. After that detainable beats em despite his massive bottle.

At the end of the day, I loved this season. Enjoyed racing you guys!!!

Mr AlcoN

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jul 18, 2015
Hi guys!
Sry for not letting you know my abcense today. Got late at work and came home just now.
Hope you all had a blast!

• Friendly
Reactions: koldo