PC - Penalty removal at Le Mans | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Penalty removal at Le Mans

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

D.Brezancic

F1 2nd Driver
Mar 6, 2017
Platform + League: PC, endurance S5
League Coordinator: @AndrexUK @Logan
Date: 11..7.19
Members Involved: @D.Brezancic
Description:
I got hit by one lmp car exiting mulsane chicane and got some aero and suspension dmg. I continue to drive and wanted to enter in pit for repair. When I enter in pit and cross finish/start line I got 50 sec of penalty, without any warning or something, so I believe this is wrong. Its visible in video that my lap time for that lap was 5:54.xxxx. I had a dmg but for sure I didn't need 2 minutes to get into pit. So I was wondering is it ok and is it possible to remove penalty. (had totally 56 sec penalty: 6 sec was for cut/extend track and it was ok). thx
Evidence:

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have decided to take no further action.

With the provided evidence we can not see what happened and where the penalty was given. The slow motion video isn't an proper video to share as evidence. We can not see what the actual speed was entering the pit lane. When the driver hit the pit wall we assumed the driver was driving to fast and lost control of the car.

@AndrexUK @Logan @D.Brezancic

Status
Not open for further replies.