Poor turnout - Options | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Poor turnout - Options

coaches82

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Ok guys, so Sultan has said that we have 2 options for the rest of the season:

1: carry on for the rest of the season as we are and hope that we get some new sign ups that can join us, or

2: merge with f5 for the rest of the season.

He also needs to know numbers if we decide to merge so could everyone please leave a post saying their preferred option. I said there will probably only be 6 of us from f3 for the rest of the season either way. Sakis, Cal, Escavudu, Philip, Rory and myself. I haven't heard from spuddyracer since his 1 and only race with us and hamsandwich hasn't responded to any messages ive sent him on psn so i dont know about them.

Thanks guys

coaches82

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I don't know yet mate, we would have to discuss this.
Im guessing the options would be:

That both leagues keep their own points and tables but we just race together, or
We start a new table and race the rest of the season as a new league, or
We start a new mini season and pick 7 or 8 of our favourite tracks to race as a new league.

​These are just some suggestions, obviously we would have to discuss this with the guys from f5 as well and they might not even want to merge leagues but it was just to let everyone know what is going on and get everyone's opinion on it.

Rory

Pro Karter
Jun 24, 2014
Would be great for a merge, but what worries me is the championship leaders, they may not want more rivals (if any at the moment).

I would think that a new table & racing the rest of the season would be nice, but for some people, they may feel all the hard work has been undone and they've got to start over.

Philip_66

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Can't believe this is happening. Again lots of drop-outs for all kinds of reasons.
Think setting up a few socials to let the new ones join would be the best options for the rest of this season. Don't know how many are waiting for a seat in a league??
Merging with F5 will 4 sure do more harm than good. Would be nice though to race the old bunch again. :thumbsup:
Maybe we could setup a league next season for those who are ALLWAYS there.
Just let me know where i can help.!!

BTW: i had a quick look around and saw F2 is loosing also a number of drivers.
We all drive without assists so .................... if those guys don't have a problem with; us filling up their league??!!
Just a thought.!!

coaches82

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
By the looks of things a merger between us and f5 wont be happening. A few of the f5 guys aren't really up for it and it seems most of us aren't either, i think Philip makes a good point that it would do more harm than good.

I think we will just carry on as f3 for rest of season, Sakis and Cal still have a championship to battle for and theres nothing between me and Escavudu for 3rd. An idea that me and Sultan have had to boost numbers is that we ask some of the guys from the thursday leagues to race with us on sundays?? Sultan has said that he would be willing to race with us and is going to ask others in the thursday leagues if they would be willing to race as well.

Thoughts???

Cal515

Rookie
Jan 20, 2014
Im up for anything that means the numbers are higher. This is probably my last season in AOR for the foreseeable future so I just want some good racing, the championship is less important to me than good racing. I'll merge with another league, let other people race with us or move to Thursday it doesn't bother me.

MrHamSandw1ch

Rookie
Apr 13, 2014
I will be racing with you guys soon, sorry for being so inactive on the forum. Im travelling home this sunday for the whole day and I doubt I'll make it on time to singapore, but I'll be online if I manage to make it. There should be no problems for the rest of the season for me. And finally, im totally fine with any merging and/or thursday racers racing witth us. It would be good.