*POSTPONED*AOR IMSA Lights Endurance S1 - Round 6 - Daytona Road Course | ApexOnlineRacing.com

*POSTPONED*AOR IMSA Lights Endurance S1 - Round 6 - Daytona Road Course

Logan

F1 2nd Driver
Aug 13, 2018
Event Information:
Date: 14.03.19
Lobby opens: 20:00(PM) (UK time)
Event starts: 20:15(PM) (UK time)
Event format:
● Qualifying:
15 minutes
● Race: 90 minutes
Weather Conditions:
For weather conditions and progression, please visit the Calendar.

In-game time-of-day information:
● Qualifying time:
29/12/18 - 20:00(PM) - Clear
● Race start time: 29/12/18 - 21:00(PM)
● Time Progression: x1
● Weather progression: Sync to Race

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Please be aware that we will be doing both an in-game formation lap and an AOR manual start formation lap. Any penalties that you gather prior to the manual formation lap can be removed if you take screenshot before the actual race start. Keep in mind that you must submit a screenshot in order for the penalties to be removed. We will not remove those penalties without it.

Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Driver list for Race:
LMP3 (14):

@Flaming Parrot
@Minesco2
@D.Brezancic
@Beau
@J Peaches
@IntergalacticGentleman
@Smolda
@Scott Burnett
@Ruddybird
@Logan
@Martinez Maxime
@Andrew Harper
@GTS - Jeremy
@aidtheace

GT4 (12):
@TicklishPicklewickle
@BrakeCheck101
@AndrexUK
@Col.McCoy
@GTS - Pushdum
@Nila
@Milogamer1986
@OTL DAVEALEX4
@GTS - Carlito
@ScottV
@F4H MaR4uDer
@BMW /// M-Power

Reserves for this series will be handled so that reserves will replace the drivers in their class only, i.e if the main GT4 class has a spot, a GT4 driver will be taken before an LMP3 driver. The remaining slots after each class is filled to its main capacity will be taken in order of the sign-up list. We are also hoping to create a sort-of second tier where any reserves not accepted into the main will still be able to race each round.

Reserves:
  1. @Pirate
  2. @InFeRno
  3. @aaren
  4. @dakuza
  5. @BMW /// M-Power
  6. @XzweN
  7. @GTS - Nahli
  8. @RT93 Clown 93
  9. @monjessenstein
  10. @GTS-Oliv
  11. @Reymps
  12. @GTS - Kimaille
  13. @Rascal
  14. @EIPayton1331
  15. @I_Barclaycard
  16. @MonkeyMadness
  17. @Doogle_Gamer84
  18. @atlasgehirn424
  19. @Twyst3r
  20. @Loon
LMP3:
Reserve List
  1. @Pirate (Reserve by choice)
  2. @InFeRno
  3. @aaren
  4. @RT93 Clown 93
  5. @monjessenstein
  6. @GTS-Oliv
  7. @Reymps
  8. @GTS - Kimaille
  9. @Rascal
  10. @EIPayton1331
  11. @I_Barclaycard
  12. @Twyst3r
  13. @Loon
GT4:
  1. @dakuza (reserve by choice)
  2. @XzweN
  3. @GTS - Nahli
  4. @Doogle_Gamer84
  5. @MonkeyMadness (No class selected, so putting is GT4) ???
  6. @atlasgehirn424
Reserves are expected to inform via the Main Thread if they will be a no-show for each race. Most tracks allow for 32 drivers so at least 6 reserves will be taken each week. The reserves will be rotated based on attendance and participation for each race. Note that just because you are listed as a reserve, you are not necessarily going to miss every race during the season, we hope to give every driver the opportunity to race. However it is up to you as a reserve to make sure that you get that opportunity, by showing for each race in discord and informing the coordinators when you will not be able to make a race. No-show, no inform will affect your placement in the reserves list.

First 6 Reserves in (guaranteed a spot):
  1. @Pirate
  2. @InFeRno
  3. @aaren
  4. @dakuza
  5. @XzweN
  6. @GTS - Nahli
Confirmed No Shows:

Qually results: (Any drivers for the re-run that did not do the qually will start at the back of their class)

Last edited:

BrakeCheck101

PS4 Triple Crown Le Mans GTE tier 2 Winner
Apr 19, 2017
If anyone wants to join me in a practice quali and race on Tuesday at 8pm GMT, let me know.

Lobby will open at 7.45pm GMT

Lobby name: AOR IMSA praccy

Usual password.

Gav88888

Formula 3 Test Driver
Apr 6, 2018
Last week was my first week and was hoping to join this week but as I have sent my Rift back I doubt I will be able to make this round now as I doubt I will get use of the TV... Sods law as missed the first few rounds and probably miss the last one as well

Beau

Formula 4 1st Driver
Apr 20, 2017
are we doing anything different here with the starting procedure as the track forces a rolling start ?

Logan

F1 2nd Driver
Aug 13, 2018
@Beau, yeah we will be doing the an in game formation lap then followed by an AOR manual formation lap. I will make sure to update the OP as soon as I get to a spot where I can get on my laptop. Thought I had put that in the OP already but I must have forgotten.

Reactions: Beau

TicklishPicklewickle

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
Well, this is probably the track were the Bunny would've been most competitive in the whole calendar and I can't race (y)
I've been moved to a job where I work evening shifts this week which means I simply won't be able to be home for this

AndrexUK

2 times PC Project Cars 2 Champion
Staff member
AC Coordinator
May 6, 2015
Asking for assistance with some screenshots for Season 5 of Endurance league.

I know this is a 90 min race, but if anyone is free to do a some quick photo shoots for next season's Endurance league, would be great to have a couple of you to creat a quick lobby with if possible.
I'll probably forget, so please raise it on race day (ideal just after this race has finished :)

Thanks

AndrexUK

Staff member
AC Coordinator
May 6, 2015
Should be fine.
Or can ask who has a strong connection on the night if there is issues with me hosting for whatever reason.

Reactions: Logan

IntergalacticGentleman

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 21, 2017
Ugh, just had a meeting pop up at work that I cant get out of or move time slots on. Gonna have to miss today's race unfortunately, was looking forward to this one :(

BrakeCheck101

PS4 Triple Crown Le Mans GTE tier 2 Winner
Apr 19, 2017
Here's my stream if anyone wants to watch how I punted them off, after the race ;)

Good luck all!

Logan

F1 2nd Driver
Aug 13, 2018

ALERT!!! To everyone,

Due to steam going down in the early stages of the race it has been POSTPONED to next week at the same time. Please make sure to remember this. The racing order will follow the same order as the qualifying this week. We WILL be doing TWO FORMATION LAPS. One will be the in game formation lap and the other will be an AOR Manual Rolling Start. Please be aware of this!

Will also be posting a response thread later today or tomorrow. Please leave any feedback there that you have for the league. We appreciate it!

Thank you to everyone that did make it today! See you next week!

AndrexUK

Staff member
AC Coordinator
May 6, 2015
OP updated with Qually results at bottom of post.
If you did not run the Qually, then you will start at the back of your class.

Gav88888

Formula 3 Test Driver
Apr 6, 2018
If its postponed a week are you happy for me to join the last race as i enjoyed last weeks. Happy to start last

Logan

F1 2nd Driver
Aug 13, 2018
@Gav88888 Yeah not a problem. As stated you will have to start at the back of your classes field but you are more than welcome to join in!

Reactions: Gav88888

D.Brezancic

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Mar 6, 2017
So.... This time we shall have a TWO formation laps-ingame and aor?! Last night I was asleep expecting aor formation lap after in-game one :)

Pirate

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Dec 7, 2017
We will be doing the pc2 formation lap like yesterday, then one manual aor formation lap to sort the starting order, then the usual aor manual flying start. @D.Brezancic

Reactions: D.Brezancic

AndrexUK

Staff member
AC Coordinator
May 6, 2015
I did mention multiple times that we would be going on the green light last night, but I guess if anyone wasn't on Discord, they would have missed it.

Next week however:
We will run the in game Rolling start + Formation lap
Once we pass the green light, we will then form up as per Qually order.
Then run a normal AOR Rolling start.